is it possible to use photoshop?

bboyzeez

hi all i have been spending the whole day rubbing down , filling , painting my bumper and arches due to women drivers not being able to park correctly lol

with this finished i now am really tempted to buy either carbon lips etc or after all that hard work buy a body kit but i cant picture it on my car with the same colour...

i know some businesses use like photoshop to show how a car would look after a paint job but can i use photoshop to put a carbon lip on etc and see how it would look? i dont fancy paying loads of money and then be like "wow this isnt how i imagined it"

if there is a better program please let me know as i can find it and im pretty good with computers so wouldnt take long to get hang of any new programs

thanks

lol tbh if women on here read this then they probably will think as they read my comment " oh ye i did that just yesterday" lol im not sexist but ive been in my car while 3 different women in cars have give my car a nice scratch or dent but i not the type of person to shout at a women i just moan on here about them lol

that is a very sexy cf lip so thats the standard front bumper with just the lip sides and im guessing rear lip all in cf?

this is what i like i have grown up with big body kits and always get the same boy racer comments but this type of modding isnt boy racer its just clean and respectable :) i definetly looking at a cf hood just seen the prices better start putting the pennies away :)

i have ordered up my flyeyes and going up to hexis tomorrow hopefully to pick up some black vinyl for the roof but this is another thing, would the black vinyl roof suit when having cf parts around it and hood and possibly a BIG cf spoiler (contradicts my boy racer comment" lol

lol tbh if women on here read this then they probably will think as they read my comment " oh ye i did that just yesterday" lol im not sexist but ive been in my car while 3 different women in cars have give my car a nice scratch or dent but i not the type of person to shout at a women i just moan on here about them lol

that is a very sexy cf lip so thats the standard front bumper with just the lip sides and im guessing rear lip all in cf?

this is what i like i have grown up with big body kits and always get the same boy racer comments but this type of modding isnt boy racer its just clean and respectable :) i definetly looking at a cf hood just seen the prices better start putting the pennies away :)

i have ordered up my flyeyes and going up to hexis tomorrow hopefully to pick up some black vinyl for the roof but this is another thing, would the black vinyl roof suit when having cf parts around it and hood and possibly a BIG cf spoiler (contradicts my boy racer comment" lol

Dare I ask what flyeyes are? Please don't say those hideous eyebrow things...

woah woah i would of just said vinyl but then i know someone would of said something along the lines of " make sure you use flyeyes " or something like that so i was being specific lol and yes i defo am looking at the cf :) ur wheels put my chrome to shame lol i going to clean them up nice tomorrow :) first priority lol