• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have a polyurethane nismo replica bumper (so quite flexible) but has got the bottom lip kind of built into the bumper, will this still line up ok, desperately need one as mine is smashed to shreds and any bits that are ok are cable tied on. also how do i send payment.

cheers

Edited by dazzer-b

• 3 weeks later...

She went on like a dream this afternoon, well they would do when you get a pro to do it and she's already on the ramp for drop links! Words can't describe the difference in look a feel this has over the plastic thing that was previously hanging in this space by some seized nuts and cable ties. Cheers Chris :thumbs:

allytray_zps61faec73.jpg

She went on like a dream this afternoon, well they would do when you get a pro to do it and she's already on the ramp for drop links! Words can't describe the difference in look a feel this has over the plastic thing that was previously hanging in this space by some seized nuts and cable ties. Cheers Chris :thumbs:

allytray_zps61faec73.jpg

Can I use that pic for the new website Stu ? Looks awesome :)

Can I use that pic for the new website Stu ? Looks awesome :)

Of course! I'd have taken my proper camera if I'd known, and some lights, my mankini...

How do you want to work royalties? One off fee upfront or % of sales back end? ;)

• Like 1