Forza 4 Official Car Club

Chris`I

All,

I've set up an official 350z-uk car club on Forza and left it open for requests to join.

Name: 350z UK

Tag: Z UK

Search for the Tag above and request to join. We will then have your request and OK it. Please post up here with your gamertag so we can add only those on the forum and know who is who ;)

We have 100 spaces so once they're gone, they're gone :#1:

Username Gamer Tag
Chris`I CameleonUK
trbiscuit rtbiscuit
Maxi-Glasgow Maxi1969
Railgun Glacie8
Will350z WarpedStorm
philb1965 TESLA PHIL
Tommy Redeye Tommy Redeye
?? II Harman XD
?? a deformed kid

My m8s just bought this (yes I don't have an xbox, I can't justify it as I like car games?).... lol and COD. Anything else I'm not bothered about. But Forza 4 looks awesome, only had a few shots just now but I'll look out for that, not got a Z in it yet... but I will be (its a joint effort :p )

One of things my m8 said on the autovista viewing bit..."look at the walls!!"... pml! He was very impressed with the detail of the room the car sat in... then he got round to the actual vehicle detail... lol

Definitely count me in, should be a great way to organise some decent races with people who are not going to ram you off the road in corners, or they better not or i'll be around visiting at the next meet :boxing:

:teeth:

Tag is warpedstorm.

Ummm not the easiest way to confirm you have found the right club. I sent a request to 350z though and that got through. Found nothing wrt to the tag you mentioned. Hope it went to the right place lol

Sorry Chris the setup you had didn't exsist because when i set a new club up with the exact same details it let me; which must mean for some reason yours didin't go through.

club name: 350Z UK

gamer Tag: Z UK

same as above works.

i'll look at getting it shifted over to one of the admins for control

have sent chrisI an invite as soon as he accepts it will make him the co host of it. and then i can accept the other invites and send out invites to those that have put their details on here.

Can you reassign leadership of the group? Dont really want something with our name on that isnt under the control of the team tbh. It looks like theres certain stuff only the leader can do like remove cars and I'm sure theres more. Lets give it a go and see :thumbs:

I worked out why it dissapeared the first time. Its because I left the group thinking that was the way back to the menu as it said something like "Quit Club". So if all else fails we can just quit it and recreate.

Tried for first time today, and have to say, so far the online mode is far from impressive. Full of people who seem to enjoy bumper cars or are big fans of police, camera action.

Cant wait for the club on here to get going. Lag seems to be dogging the game at the moment too. So many cars hopping 20 feet in to the air and appearing right infront or behind you! :lol:

have sent chrisI an invite as soon as he accepts it will make him the co host of it. and then i can accept the other invites and send out invites to those that have put their details on here.

Can you reassign leadership of the group? Dont really want something with our name on that isnt under the control of the team tbh. It looks like theres certain stuff only the leader can do like remove cars and I'm sure theres more. Lets give it a go and see :thumbs:

I worked out why it dissapeared the first time. Its because I left the group thinking that was the way back to the menu as it said something like "Quit Club". So if all else fails we can just quit it and recreate.

not sure of all the controls yet as i'm the only person in it :blush: i haven't added anyone yet as it says the first person to be added will be the co leader or something of that ilk.

hence why i waited for chris to add.

if it looks like things can;t be transfered across. i'll close the group, get chris to re start it and then invite all those who have put their gamertag up on the list.

Doesnt seem like the most polished of systems does it :doh:

I am now meant to be in the club, so I think that worked. Just looking around the net trying to find out if there are any instructions out there for it. I found a comment about deleting cars from the garage and only the guy that added it or the leader can do it. So whoever we have as the leader better be prepared to stick around and admin it :lol:

Guys, if any of you have had this error (“Your save file is corruptâ€) come up when you try to load up certain elements of your game on or offline, for god sake do not do as you are prompted to do and delete your save, as it will wipe all your game data to date.

Check out this post!

http://beefjack.com/news/forza-motorspo ... y-turn-10/

Seems to be quite a common issue with Forza 4!