New video shoot from today! Check it out!

djtimo

Well after posting my first video shoot a week or so ago, I got some good hints on how to make a better one. I've made this today. I really want to get some more rolling shots but thats hard as I need to be a passenger in a 2nd car and some one to drive the zed.

Anyway check it out guys. Subscribe if you like it as Im learning to use Final cut pro X and will be posting more video's all the time!

Well after posting my first video shoot a week or so ago, I got some good hints on how to make a better one. I've made this today. I really want to get some more rolling shots but thats hard as I need to be a passenger in a 2nd car and some one to drive the zed.

Anyway check it out guys. Subscribe if you like it as Im learning to use Final cut pro X and will be posting more video's all the time!

Nice fella I like it and good song choice, where abouts are you based I could help if we are close?

Nice fella I like it and good song choice, where abouts are you based I could help if we are close?

Hi mate, not too far from liverpool? where are you?

Thanks for the replys guys, Im still learning so Ill keep blasting you guys with videos untill I know what im doing! lol..

Hi mate, not too far from liverpool? where are you?

Thanks for the replys guys, Im still learning so Ill keep blasting you guys with videos untill I know what im doing! lol..

Ah... I am Norwich based! Fancy a holiday?!?!

bring the sh*t to the ring next year :teeth:

Like it, the running to the car on the sand parking place could have been done slower but that's it :) is that software easish to use or does it take HOURS to make a decent vid? you still using the 5100 camera for this? should have waited instead of getting my 5000, it doesnt take ANY good vids at all :bang: