Ah, the rookie introduction

baggins

Yup, take your point about the transmission choice, really a personal thing.

I wouldn't let distance put you off though, I've bought from all over the country (often having never seen the car before) before now, my Zed in fact came from Northern Ireland!!!. They'll definately deliver, usually for free from what I've found (some gits charge though), or it's a nice day out to collect a car with a nice journey home getting used to your car - all part of the fun.

Yes, EH370 is a dealer, forget which now, but it's in his best interests to sort you out a deal so you therefore wax lyrical about him on here ;) .

Yup, take your point about the transmission choice, really a personal thing.

I wouldn't let distance put you off though, I've bought from all over the country (often having never seen the car before) before now, my Zed in fact came from Northern Ireland!!!. They'll definately deliver, usually for free from what I've found (some gits charge though), or it's a nice day out to collect a car with a nice journey home getting used to your car - all part of the fun.

Yes, EH370 is a dealer, forget which now, but it's in his best interests to sort you out a deal so you therefore wax lyrical about him on here ;) .

Distance may not be to much of a worry as in 4 weeks time I'm stepping back from work so will have plenty of time to go travelling, for the right car of course.

So, EH370, member on here that I can pm?

Bags.

Bags.

Yes he is, just enter "EH 370z" (with no quotes) into the To box on a PM and it should find him. Toby is his name - he obviously isnt paying attention today - he's normally very quick on these threads :lol:

Here is their subforum if you want to ask via a thread - viewforum.php?f=169

Toby is his name - he obviously isnt paying attention today

If he's like any other car salesman he'll be on the golf-course today :p .

Can you fit a set of clubs in the back of a z?

Well my 350z had a sticker saying you could fit 2 sets and the 370z has the strut bar missing so you should definately be able to fit 2 sets :thumbs:

Toby is his name - he obviously isnt paying attention today

If he's like any other car salesman he'll be on the golf-course today :p .

Can you fit a set of clubs in the back of a z?

Allegedly two sets in a coupe & one in a roadster. Whether you need a thin golf sack or not I'm not sure!!

Yes he is, just enter "EH 370z" (with no quotes) into the To box on a PM and it should find him. Toby is his name - he obviously isnt paying attention today - he's normally very quick on these threads :lol:

He did respond on the previous page. Lol, how rude, he must be off selling cars to non-Zedders right now. :lol:

He did respond on the previous page. Lol, how rude, he must be off selling cars to non-Zedders right now. :lol:

Ooops, missed that, yes Toby said hello on page 1 :blush:

he obviously hasn't been keeping up with this thread tho - he definately would have commented by now on the "spare" time a salesman has :lol:

Baggins if you loved the 280zx, I'd be surprised if you don't love the 370 as well. ;):drive1 They're a very enjoyable drive. :drive1

he obviously hasn't been keeping up with this thread tho - he definately would have commented by now on the "spare" time a salesman has :lol:

I know, he didn't ask for and have the letter signed in triplicate allowing him to be away from the forum. :p:p:lol::lol:

Hi Sorry I am late

Thanks Ioneabee for the heads up. I only got back on line late last night as I was having difficulties logging in since Wednesday night.

Please feel free to give me a call 07854 729629

But as a starter for ten I still have the Grey 370Z GT Connect with delivery miles on (41) for £24,490

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=54032&start=30

Welcome mate, good luck in your search. Black ones are quicker, fact.

and the rose-black ones are even faster :lol::#1:

Everyone knows Quartz is the fastest colour - thats why they had to limit it ;):lol:

ah yeah.... but I got a go faster stripe with mine - thats gotta add another 5bhp at least :yahoo: