Maserati MC12 in the snow

Ian

wasn't it off 5th gear a while ago? awesome attitude of the guy, at least he drives the thing, not leave it sitting in a garage for its life

Yeah was off 5th Gear, Theres an earlier episode where they go with him to pick up his Ferrari F1 car. Most people who own cars like that will never drive them let alone in the snow.

:notworthy:

I am jealous, and I don't think he's stupid. If I could afford to spend that sort of money on a car I certainly wouldn't leave it in a garage. I be doing exactly the same as him and having a laugh in it!!

If you think about it £5k of damage on that car is about 1% of it's value, and I doubt you could get a quality paint job to fix the stone chips on the front of a Zed for 1% of it's value yet you all still drive your cars!! :wacko:

Fair play to the guy for having that much guts and being so serious about his cars. I just think I'd rather be in a customised range rover in the snow and leave my MC12 driving to the summer, well at least not snowy!

If I had that amount of money I'd do the same, probably worse :teeth:

I rest my case........ B)

When you've got that kind of money who cares :yahoo: If you crash it, so what, buy another. Its all relative. I could buy a 10 yr old Corsa, thrash it about, total it and buy another at the weekend. One mans Corsa is another man MC12 B)

If I had that amount of money I'd do the same, probably worse :teeth:

I rest my case........ B)

When you've got that kind of money who cares :yahoo: If you crash it, so what, buy another. Its all relative. I could buy a 10 yr old Corsa, thrash it about, total it and buy another at the weekend. One mans Corsa is another man MC12 B)

I think it's about having resepct for money and the car ;)