GT Edition

waltong

This is my favorite look for the 370Z

GT Ed. in white B)

Good work fella :thumbs:

I'm sure you said that about mine too :p and erm... its not white :lol:

Easy tiger, I think I was talking about the GT Edition generally, plus you never told me what colour you where going for til I saw you posts :lol:

:lol::blush: - methinks it's the salesman in you :boxing:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my favorite look for the 370Z

GT Ed. in white B)

Good work fella :thumbs:

I'm sure you said that about mine too :p and erm... its not white :lol:

Easy tiger, I think I was talking about the GT Edition generally, plus you never told me what colour you where going for til I saw you posts :lol:

:lol::blush: - methinks it's the salesman in you :boxing:

Oof! Low blow :lol:

Just dropped my 350 in for service at Colliers Birmingham. They had the same Gt edition in white in centre of the showroom, was a little unsure of the 370 when it first appeared but definately warming to them. Looked awesome (albeit a little small alongside a GTR!). Will have to wait to see where prices are in a couple of years but definately the one to have. Congrats

Just dropped my 350 in for service at Colliers Birmingham. They had the same Gt edition in white in centre of the showroom, was a little unsure of the 370 when it first appeared but definately warming to them. Looked awesome (albeit a little small alongside a GTR!). Will have to wait to see where prices are in a couple of years but definately the one to have. Congrats

Hi mate.

My 370 replaced my GTR and its smaller size is its greatest asset :-) The GTR is an awesome beast but one hell of a bugger to park! It's a bit too wide and long in my opinion. I miss the horses though!

Hi mate.

My 370 replaced my GTR and its smaller size is its greatest asset :-) The GTR is an awesome beast but one hell of a bugger to park! It's a bit too wide and long in my opinion. I miss the horses though!

So why the change - GTR to 370?

Hi mate.

Agreed, never realised what a big beast the gtr is until yesterday, consolation in a few more mpg though

Hi mate.

£36,000 difference in ticket price would be a start!!!

hey waltong

does this edition come with sat nav discs - I know its all pre-loaded anyway, just wondered if the discs were in the folder as well ?

MY2010+ come with the HDD system so no disc (not even as a backup incase something goes wrong)

hey waltong

does this edition come with sat nav discs - I know its all pre-loaded anyway, just wondered if the discs were in the folder as well ?

MY2010+ come with the HDD system so no disc (not even as a backup incase something goes wrong)

o great :dry: I love pre-loaded stuff that doesn't give you the facility to factory re-set (from an external source) (I repair computers in my spare time !!)

hey waltong

o great :dry: I love pre-loaded stuff that doesn't give you the facility to factory re-set (from an external source) (I repair computers in my spare time !!)

Yes but the dealership should do it for free in that case ;) TomTom dont give you a disc in case their satnav breaks do they? If they do I've never seen one :lol: I would imagine if the maps become corrupt for whatever reason then its upto the dealer to supply a new copy as you've bought the license as part of the car.

Hi mate.

£36,000 difference in ticket price would be a start!!!

I've moved jobs so a regular 50mile commute and lack of decent size parking space was one reason. The upkeep was another, 6 monthly services at £500 a pop and tyres at £400 each. It's a great value car but Ferrari money to keep in on the road. I may have less horses now but I wont be viewing every car as a potential burn up now!

• 3 weeks later...
hey waltong - where's that sound clip you promised us ? :dry:

Sorry. A manic week at work. The sun is due to shine tomorrow, camcorder charged. :-)

Clip below. Not the best but I'll have a proper drive by one done by tomorrow.

Hi Waltong

Sounds great - I am thinking of getting this system. Would you say it's a good system for someone who wants the car to have a bit more growl but nothing too mental? I definitely do not want something that sounds too 'boomy' or constantly very loud under normal driving conditions (I live in a quiet road and value my good relations with the neighbours :lol:) I just want something that sounds a bit more sporty that the stock.

Your reasoning is precisely why I opted for the Stillen -it dosen't upset the neighbours or the ear drums when you don't want it to. Having just had the use of a 370 with the standard system, even my wife said how poor it sounded after mine :lol:

Having just had the use of a 370 with the standard system, even my wife said how poor it sounded after mine :lol:

She'll say anything to get a new handbag ;):lol:

You lot know her too well :doh::lol:

My other half hates the whole idea of replacing the exhaust! Is the Stillen meant to be tamer than the Akroppvic - I thought it was louder than the Akro...?