server down time

neo

Hi All,

sorry for the site down time ,it was totally out of our hands as the host had a major hardware failure and with it being christmas time they only had a 'skeleton crew' working hence the amount of time it took to repair the site, Luckily nothing was lost :)

Hopefully everything should be back to normal for the time being :teeth:

Cheers

Lyndon

Great to be back on,, Sarnie was panicking :teeth:

You must have received the same PM as me on 'the other site' then. I went on yesterday. Not much crack on there. Especially if you aren't one of the 'in' crowd!

Sarnie looks like he's been sifting through the whole of the last year's threads over there - he's dredged up at least 2 twelve month old posts! :scare:

I think he needs rehab! At least he can drive his Zed today! :yahoo:

Great to be back on,, Sarnie was panicking :teeth:

You must have received the same PM as me on 'the other site' then. I went on yesterday. Not much crack on there. Especially if you aren't one of the 'in' crowd!

yep I think he was panicking :teeth: , bit dry over there at best of times

He dug up one from Val - he must have been missing him!

what? did they leave my only post over there? I thought they'd got rid of it! Mind you i can't post anyway, over there, they kindly took off my posting rights :lol: (mind you if I wanted I could just re-register with another nickname and post as much as I wanted to :lol: ) Anyway it's Christmas, glad the site is back up, it's been a long couple of days :sweat:

They have indeed. Sarnie pulled it up and wished everyone a happy new year - only 357 days late! :D

No wonder they took away your rights Val, although a trouble making post whoring session under the name TheLenim might be a laugh! :yahoo::p

Thank goodness. I was having some problems with my PC and I was wondering why I could not access the site. At least now I know it was not a problem with my ISP. It's amazing how a grown man can miss such a trivial thing as a car forum! :blush:

Woohoo we are back on the spammage time

Well dont you techie folk for getting it back up and running, even though you probably cant see this and i could thank the server, may say it like this

There are 10 types of people in the world when it comes to Binary, those that understand it, and those that don't. :p

Sorry for the site outage guys, I was away at the time too, so wasnt aware of a problem until I returned. And yes, Val is right, our hosts only have problems at the weekend or during holiday's :lol: