370 Eibach ARB's

Kev T

post-5990-135011911563_thumb.png

Abbey fitted the Eibach sway bars for me this morning ( thankyou Jaime ) and what a difference they make, the handling is sharper and cornering is now flat and best of all the car feels completely planted and in contact with the road even over bad surfaces, before i used to get a jiggling in the steering and some tramlining that has now gone and the car just feels right :thumbs:

Hi chris, got them from Zmanalex and were about £400, don't know if he has any more left but it took around 4 months for them to come from eibach in USA, but have to emphasis that the wait was definitely worth it.

• 1 month later...

Sorry mate only just seen this :blush:

Unfortunately they're not fitted yet, one of my daughters has just bought a house and I'm in the middle of a re-furb at the mo. I'm needing new boots soon so I'm going to get the springs fitted and have a full geometry check done at the same time :thumbs:

Don't worry tho', I'll be posting before and after piccies, I'm guessing that it'll look sweet ;)

Sure does mate :thumbs: And there's no more "Merkin" type fat arse roll :lol:

Not had much of a play yet but on the way home from the Garage yesterday, I hit one of my favourite sweeping bends and it felt awesome, no more over correction due to what I felt was excessive roll B)

She now looks quite slammed :dance:

Not had much of a play yet but on the way home from the Garage yesterday, I hit one of my favourite sweeping bends and it felt awesome, no more over correction due to what I felt was excessive roll B)

B)

:worthless:

:teeth: