Race front splitter byt RT-P and CW Racing

taras

Doubtful we'll make one specific for the Z but if it helps we can can cut if down for size for you ant an added cost as we do have Nismo bumpers here?

Everything cracks if you hit a kerb. You shouldn't worry about strength because though made of fibreglass it still takes some beatings from rocks and scraping.

The APR ones are carbon skinned surface and rubber trim at the front designed for aesthetics not strength. Even they will shatter if you hit a kerb.

The difference is your wallet is going to hurt more when it happens.

looks good, is that the design option three then? B)

We went for option 4.

Thanks but we've spent enough money on R&D and passed that now. They're ready for production if you're interested in buying one?

got your PM Neil. Sending you some pics.

potentially interested, looked at this and the apr one, needs to make some difference to me so i would be interested in hearing from someone using it on a 350z on track as to what they think.

ta

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

after almost 4 years Im still thinking on getting this part :lol:

some personal things has kinda halted procuring one (also physical location and the mad shipping has been prohibited, hate giving postage services monies)

Anyway, anyone on here got one and can shed some light on what they think of the product? Anyone has a good wing to match the added downforce up front? In the process of selling my Zspeed tray so once thats gone I'm planning to buy one B)

Hmm did nobody get this for their Z yet, would be rude not to try it out :teeth:

I would imagine the cost of £280 for what is effectively a flat piece of grp with some channels/ducts in and not zed specific probably put people off.

I know some cad models were done but think it was priced in line with the Apr one and in reality you could achieve a similar results with a sheet of £15 ply as per what Ben has done, check out his build thread.

Saying that i would have ordered one if the price was right :)

Edited by Jetpilot