nismo LMGT4 19" alloy wheels -low price p/x offer!

Protegimus

nismo LM GT4 19" forged lightweight alloy wheels in chrome silver with tyres, very good condition.

There is a very good chance the Z will go to the $tealers next week (who isn't bothered about the LMGT4's??); so part exchange with a set of 18" RAYS in good condition (so no bad kerbing) with decent tyres is now my preferred option.

For anyone considering these that is willing to complete the changeover relatively quickly, £1000 plus RAYS will get you an awesome set of nismo's!!

post-4402-135011910834_thumb.jpg

post-4402-135011910877_thumb.jpg

post-4402-135011910896_thumb.jpg

Fronts 19" x 8.5"

Rears 19" x 9.5"

Tyres are Bridgestone RE-01R front, 3-4mm tread and Falken 452 rear with 6-7mm tread depth, nitrogen filled.

nismo polished centre caps

nismo black lug nuts

and narrow socket are included.

High speed valves are fitted, the Z valve caps are available separately, they complement the wheels superbly.

I always thought the Z was 'under tyred' and when I fitted the LM GT4's I found out how true that was. They totally transform the handling, removing understeer almost completely and providing much better traction at the rear, especially on loose or wet surfaces. The ride quality is at least as good if not better than the 18" RAYS and the car doesn't tramline as much either.

Condition is very good, front nearside is lightly curbed and there is some pitting around the lip surface which I understand to be a characteristic of RAYS wheels mixed with UK conditions.

My only regret was not having fitted them to the Z earlier - they look bloody awesome and totally transform the Z.

Full technical spec's. available here.

Sensible offers only please.

Protegimus

Two offers received:

[Mod edit - This isn't ebay, you can't list the offers you have rcvd to bump up the prices]

plus RAYS with tyres that obviously need to be in a decent condition.

I do have someone interested in the Z, but if that falls through and it goes to the $tealer, there is a serious possibility that someone will get a set of LM GT4's at a ridiculously low price; providing they can do the changeover quickly - probably Thursday/Friday.

Protegimus

Well, if you havent got it sorted by then. Would it not be a very nice gesture to GIVE them to a forum member.

I had no takers on my OZ super t's on my ST but didnt want them to go with the car as a PX as i knew the dealer would sell them on separately. So i said anyone that wants them that can come and collect will get them for free. Somebody came on the night before i PX'd it.

Unless you would get more for the car in PX with them on. Im sure that someone will give u thankyou :thumbs: and you would be keeping your immaculate rims on the forum. And someone would be a very happy chappy. Perhaps a charity raffle?

Just a thought. :thumbs:

Let's get a grip here gents.

Lukebrown may have sent a deposit, but he's jumped the gun as I haven't committed to selling them to him and if I can make better arrangement then it is my perogative to do so.

Protegimus

Protegimus,

PM sent in regards to your post you've sent. You cannot accept an offer and get a deposit, then wait for a better offer to come along...

You guys need to have a chat I think. Not sure what's happening but you need to make agreements.

The main thing we hope for in private sales on the forum is that they are carried out as gentlemen. We are not ebay, we are not scammers and we are not out to rip each other off.

* A photograph with your user name on a piece of paper with the item(s) must be posted at the time of placing the advert

* An asking price (and postage costs if applicable) should be included in the first post

* Once an offer has been accepted the seller should update the post

* All transactions should be completed swiftly and any delays should be agreed prior to completing

* The seller has the right to withdraw or refuse sale before the transaction is complete

I have bolded a couple of the rules. If the seller is treating this place like ebay then please PM me.

The item does belong to the seller and he can choose who he sells them too HOWEVER as said before, any sales should be done in a gentlemanly fashion.

Let's get a grip here gents.

Lukebrown may have sent a deposit, but he's jumped the gun as I haven't committed to selling them to him and if I can make better arrangement then it is my perogative to do so.

Protegimus

Why have you accepted a deposit if you've not agred to sell them to him? :dry:

Just so all are aware this ad is being looked into by the team as I find it concerning.

I have not locked the topic to allow the seller to reply so it'd be appreciated if those not involved refrain from comment on the thread as it will not help. :)

The simple answer is that Luke sent a bank transfer payment before the deal was agreed; that is before I confirmed that I agreed to sell them to him.

At that point we had agreed in principle on a price (£825).

I have Luke's bank details and will refund his money in full by bank transfer as soon as the transaction details show on my account. I have spoken to my bank this morning and there is a payment received, as yet with no reference.

I have negotiated a suitable deal with another forum member.

Before you all get carried away with yourselves about treating the place like ebay, etc. the offer accepted is for less than Luke offered - as I clearly explained to all interested parties, convenience and organisation is also important due to the short time available to complete the deal.

These wheels are a bargain and make no mistake it is me that is doing the potential purchaser a favour by offering them at a good price - not the other way round.

I believe I made the mistake of expecting to deal with like minded adults.

Protegimus

Sounds to me like it's sorted.

It's very hard to gauge what's going on through posts without all the information.

So just to confirm these are no longer available?

I hope the bank stuff gets sorted out soon, money transfers are a pain in the ass these days....

Think theres been a bit of misunderstanding on al parties me included.

Im now in discussion with Ian and hopefully picking these up tonight, and as Ian said earlier it is for less than Lukes offer.

Hope is all well now.

PS his also putting alot of trust in me with regards to payment also :thumbs::thumbs: