Floor mats

Fred020

Yes the mats 'an that arent standard, supprised there are not any in the car though - The valeters may have pinched them :lol:

Check the tyre pressures for the noise, or to be fair it could be a tyre differance. I didnt think the boot mat made that much differance TBH

The sale price is already agreed and signed off, so haggling time is over.

I wonder how much petrol they will put in it. Bets?

Enough to get off their forecourt :shrug: If it is empty and you want to fill up have a 100 notes ready :headhurt:

The sale price is already agreed and signed off, so haggling time is over.

I wonder how much petrol they will put in it. Bets?

Enough to get off their forecourt :shrug: If it is empty and you want to fill up have a 100 notes ready :headhurt:

is the tank smaller than the 350z tank, i was 108 quid the last time i filled from dte @ 0

I had the front mats in mine when I bought it, but no boot one. May treat myself soon.

The part of the mat where your heel sits on the drivers side, has worn through completely and has gaping hole in it.

Its the genuine nissan one too. Bit odd I thought. Maybe the previous owners Mrs drove it! :shrug:

You know when you have haggled enough when you know they are about to walk away. Then haggle a bit more :lol::lol::lol:

my counter arguement to him was - "well you know Cardiff is only another 20mins up the road and they've already agreed......"

so he gave in :lol:

including 2.5K off list - so I'm happy with that

Wish I'd seen this before we picked up our Z from Martins in Winchester last year. Rep told us there was plenty of petrol, but it was doing the blinky "you are about to run of petrol" thing while we were still some way from home. In future, I will haggle for petrol.... :wacko:

We got a tank of fuel from Alfa because they thought Amanda was trading in her car (for a stupidly low quote!). Rather than ask, they assumed she was still trading it in so brimmed the new car with fuel out of sympathy. They werent impressed when we told them we werent trading in her old car, and the 90 quid profit they were making on the sale went out the door in fuel. They were on to make a tasty £1k-£2k on her trade in, and if they hadnt been so greedy we would have let them have it :lol:

Shoulda pushed for the cargo net too mate. I want one, but not prepared to pay 89 quid for what is effectively some plastic clips, string and a bit of bungee!!

damn - I forgot about that :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the beast last week. Mats were £135 but very good quality. About 60 miles of petrol in the tank but stopped to fill up anyway on the way back from the showroom. I left about 40 miles of petrol in the part ex RX-8, so fair's fair. Still running in and getting used to the millions of gadgets.