2 messages stuck in outbox!

true enough, this excel sheet wont set fire and fly out the window in a ball of flame all by itself

Dont forget to colour it in nicely, all the best managers I've worked with use pastel colours :lol:

true enough, this excel sheet wont set fire and fly out the window in a ball of flame all by itself

Dont forget to colour it in nicely, all the best managers I've worked with use pastel colours :lol:

haha you caught me!!

just for you I have changed some of the colours to be really bright :lol:

post-4823-135011909721_thumb.jpg

you know, i brought up that same point in a meeting, I phrased this as "what the F*** is OK??!?" :lol:

apparently it failed one bit but otherwise passed, we know why it failed so it makes it a pass but not a pass, so it's OK.

I just nodded :headhurt:

Surely something meets specification or it doesn't. Whats this "OK" section on the sheet?

Should that be roughly translated as "Ahh, that's close enough" :lol:

I have a feeling you had an OK car :lol:

Think they need to be a bit more specific than OK. Sounds like its meant to be "known defect" or something. Sounds to me like some managerial type monkey has made it up so that he can get the pass rate up on his reports to cover up for things not being right. We used to use this approach to defect management when we wanted to make the last 0.01% in difference analysis to get us over the threshold - like "its ok we know its a defect, but its no biggie - lets count it as a pass anyway" :lol: