1000 in under 5 months - posts a month for you?

coldel

Had a slow start posting but then soon cranked it up - the big one zero zero zero just a few posts away and in under five months too - puts me at ooooh 200 posts a month roughly.

How good is your 'posts per month' average? :thumbs:

That said, I mentioned it to the wife and she was less than impressed, she said "just think how much of that time you could have spent talking with me instead of posting on the forum' to which I replied "ok no problem, lets spend more time talking. So, what mod should we do on the Zed next and have you spotted of flyered anyone lately?" :lol:

14.45 posts per day, so over a 30 day month i average 433.5 posts a month

i did some maths the other month, apparently i am responsible for nearly 2% of all forum posts

and that the 20 highest posters are responsible for over 30% of the forum posting, think it might even be closer to 50% but would need to go back and re do the maths. and although this forum has a large number base only a small % actually post in comparison to how many actually sign up.

on a day to day basis, there is only usually about 40-50 people posting.

interesting reading i though :shrug: