Bike rack for 350 & 370

Davecrashalot

BTW - Off topic I know but I got me a Boofsquire http://www.boofsquire.com for hauling bikes around on the 350... :drive1

All the best

Thanks again SteveW - followed the guide through this morning and my driver's side window now works a treat!

You don't have one for 'how to fit a road bike into a 350Z' do you?! :lol:

Lol I've not worked out how to do that yet! I've been trying as well. Think I just need a smaller bike.

Word of warning for those wanting to take 2 bikes on one of these, maximum load is 50lbs evenly distributed, so thats not enough for 2 bikes usually, unless they are light road bikes ;) I think they also say the front wheel has to be removed and mounted as they have it on the site.

I looked into these when I had my 350z but couldnt justify getting it as I wouldnt trust if for the long journeys I wanted it for.

This has been done already - those are a re-hash of a very cheapo universal roof rack.

See viewtopic.php?f=9&t=41933&start=15

I wouldn't trust my bike to those tiny hooks/straps.

I use a Saris Guardian bike rack as recommended on the Saris site- not great but a better solution. I have helicopter paint protection tape where the straps rub on the paintwork.