Far to much Choice – What do you think

Dicky

My daughter’s bought me a day out at Supercar Lifestyle to drive 3 of these little beauties :teeth:

Lambo Gellardo

Ferrari 430 spyder

Porsche GT3 Oakley

Porsche GT2

TVR Sagaris Super sport

Nissan GTR

BMW M3V8420

TVR 350

Aston Martin DB9

Jag XKR Supercharger

TVR Tuscan

Which 3 though???

:wacko:

I used to work for a track day company so know which you will have the most fun in!

Nissan gtr

Lamborghini gallardo

F430/TVR Sagaris...

Definitely the top two, your choice on the last one :lol:

Which track are you going to?

The jag is fun, I had a go in one at a palmersports day but no way I'd have it over some of the others, felt very heavy on the track. I also drove a porsche 911, not sure which variant but handled most like the zed so I found it a lot of fun as I was more confident in it.

GT3 or Nissan GTR for lap times. (or is the GT2 faster than the GT3?... and tbh I've been in a GTR on track and there was a GT3 there and it stood no chance! GT3 might feel more involved though.)

Sagaris for Crazyness and over the top thrills.

Lambo or Ferrari for general feelings of overall win.

Gt2 as it's very rare, never seen it on a driving day before and well it's mental.

Followed one round CC a few weeks ago.

We chatted afterwards as I'd just followed him for 4-5 laps. He'd been taking it easy as he'd only just bought it but was still surprised at the Z's pace. He paid £37k and I joked that I'm sure he felt the £30k difference was well spent. :p He went a bit quiet for a few seconds so then I hit him with the punchline, "oh........and did I mention mine's an auto" . He said "if that's an auto, I'm going home".

Was a great pleasure to see him poke his head through the window............... :blush::blush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f222otgpbw

Yeh, my daughter got the offer from Groupon as well. :thumbs:

Since Im getting on a bit and because Im severely lacking in conversational pieces these days I think Im going to have to go for the exotics.

So I’m currently thinking of:-

Ferrari 430

Porsche GT3 (always fancied a Porsche)

and while torn between the Lambo at the GTR Im leaning towards the Lambo just for the name.

cos I can then dine out on them for ages. :yahoo:

But I might change uet

By the way, interesting video that Captain and if we get the chance Chipster we can have a little race. On the track that is cos I’m driving the wife’s 1.6 Zafira on the way home and that would give me far too big an advantage. :lol: