nice car mate

SteveM

in complete contrast to kelvos post about someone shouting 'its only a 350z' i got home from work tonight and decided it was perfect weather for washing, clay baring, and then waxing and while doing so got nothing but positive comments from all who passed by the end of my drive :teeth:

i think i need to get a stubby aerial though :blush:

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0333.jpg

Mmmmmmm Shiny

wow that looks amazing i really like azure blue!

is that all natural or have you had a play with the lighting/contrast?

i dont mean that to sound nasty i am just amazed by the shine!

nope no playing about... elbow grease and a clay bar and some wax :teeth:

Nice :thumbs: what wax are you using dude?

went over the car with Meguiars detailing clay then a good hand wax with Meguiars Mirror Glaze Professional Paste Wax

first time i have ever clayed a car... was suprised how little rubbish came off some panels and how much did come off others!!! its smooth as a babys bum now B)

Very nice indeed! If I didn't get midnight blue I would have got azure (they don't do it on HR cars though :().

And I agree, look for a stubby aerial. I didn't think it would make much of a difference until I got mine (and it is still longer than most people have on theirs). I think the long aerial looks worse on the roadster though. Try to find how good your radio reception is though where you live. I got one of those 3" ones and got NO reception at all.

Nice job mate, might clay my azure this weekend, jealous after seeing this one :)

Is that an after Market spoiler, sure mine doesn't have it

Need to go check now on dinner at work :/

yep... imported the spoiler from the states and had it sprayed and fitted. i think i suits the car and they should have come with them as standard :thumbs: see spoilerdepot.com for details

Nice job mate, might clay my azure this weekend, jealous after seeing this one :)

Is that an after Market spoiler, sure mine doesn't have it

Need to go check now on dinner at work :/

yep... imported the spoiler from the states and had it sprayed and fitted. i think i suits the car and they should have come with them as standard :thumbs: see spoilerdepot.com for details

Just checked mine and it doesn't have it - thought I was goin daft

Thanks for the link, will have a gander as it dies look good

Cheers