Monte carlo expensive pile up

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

:doh::headhurt::lol:

Of course she is indicative of every other woman on the planet - same as every man that drives a sports car is trying to make up for lack of length in the trouser snake department :shrug:

How'd you get here so quick?

Do you have some kinda of sensory alarm that immediately indicates to you when women drivers are being slated on this forum?

Its freaky! :scare:

I'm sorry it's true. Every single woman I know can't drive for @*!#! My missus is fine going forward and is even quite spiritied, taking the apex where safe and giving the sport clio i good buzzing, however ask her to reverse this tiny car into anything less than a space fit for a cruise liner and damage is imminent.

And she's the best female driver I know!......

It doesn't matter how wealthy you are, being trapped in that car, in that situation had to be majorly embarrassing :lol:

But on the subject of generalising 'women drivers', yeah there's some dreadful ones, but there's also some equally dreadful men drivers too. Fortunately my girlfriend is a real demon behind the wheel (but safe too), and as for reversing and parking, she puts me to shame! :blush: