Center caps for 19inch Rays

sipar69

Wasn't sure whether to post this in the general forum so apologies if it's in the wrong section....

My center caps have a dull and slightly patchy finish to them - doesn't seem to be possible to clean them up so I'm looking at replacing them. I'm struggling to find a site in the UK that sells replacements for the 19 inch Rays. Can anyone point me to a site where I can order some - not fussed if they are "Nissan" or "Z" etc. Cheers.

Wasn't sure whether to post this in the general forum so apologies if it's in the wrong section....

My center caps have a dull and slightly patchy finish to them - doesn't seem to be possible to clean them up so I'm looking at replacing them. I'm struggling to find a site in the UK that sells replacements for the 19 inch Rays. Can anyone point me to a site where I can order some - not fussed if they are "Nissan" or "Z" etc. Cheers.

If you are referring to centre caps for Nismo 19" LMGT4 Rays then there are 2 fitments.

I have one fitment in stock and they are circa £100.00 for a set of 4.

Alex. :)

If you are referring to centre caps for Nismo 19" LMGT4 Rays then there are 2 fitments.

Thanks Alex. I'm on a budget this month. Not sure how much I was expecting them to cost, but maybe I'll wait until the finances improve improve if that's generally the going rate. (Btw mine are just the standard 19 inch Rays that come with the 370Z.)

Cheers anyway.

Thanks Alex. I'm on a budget this month. Not sure how much I was expecting them to cost, but maybe I'll wait until the finances improve improve if that's generally the going rate. (Btw mine are just the standard 19 inch Rays that come with the 370Z.)

Cheers anyway.

In that case these will not fit mate.

I missed that you posted in the 370 section.

I am sure that there are much cheaper alternatives available. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

if they don't cover them under warranty i can wrap them for you

this is what my old oz racing ones looked like after water had got up behind the laquer

P1010523.jpg

and this is the revamped version i did

P1010545.jpg

let me know if i can help

if they don't cover them under warranty i can wrap them for you

this is what my old oz racing ones looked like after water had got up behind the laquer

P1010523.jpg

and this is the revamped version i did

P1010545.jpg

let me know if i can help

Nice! I'll bear it in mind thanks.