NOTICE TO ALL

sl114

Id just like to say, as it is coming upto the festive period, please be safe when you are driving and dont drink and drive. Its not worth it and i'd hate for anything to happen to anyone on here or anywhere else for that matter.

Respect :)

Got to take me hat off to you, thats some quality post whoring :D

It's a mugs game! Just drown yourself in Diet coke and wake up feeling great the next day!

Or not...

I remember drinking A LOT of coca cola once at some party, my god i felt bad the day after (well, ok, no headache dough :p )

Agreed,,, I've had worse hangovers from drinking coke all nite :thumbdown:

They say you shouldn't mix your drinks but this is the exception :)

It's a mugs game! Just drown yourself in Diet coke and wake up feeling great the next day!

The other thing to avoid is a room/bar/club/restaurant fill of smokers. You can wake up the next morning feeling as if you have had a skinfull!

Solution - move to Bonny Scotland - smoke free!!!

:thumbs::D

The other thing to avoid is a room/bar/club/restaurant fill of smokers. You can wake up the next morning feeling as if you have had a skinfull!

Roll on June ;)

Roll on June ;)

100 % agreed :thumbs:

Id just like to say, as it is coming upto the festive period, please be safe when you are driving and dont drink and drive. Its not worth it and i'd hate for anything to happen to anyone on here or anywhere else for that matter.

Good bit of Public Services. My advice, drik heavily and get a fit lady driver

:thumbs:

Now thats proper advice!!!! Or just make sure she lives local to where you are drinking and go shack up at hers :thumbs:

Got to take me hat off to you, thats some quality post whoring :D

Did you like it? It was all to add points to my 1000 post, haha.

But i do believe in not drinking when driving, i just think of someone who is drunk hitting me or my ex's car with the kids in, and if anything happens, well you know what i mean.

But i do believe in not drinking when driving, i just think of someone who is drunk hitting me or my ex's car with the kids in, and if anything happens, well you know what i mean.

Are you Jerry Springer?

Exactly what I do! Had to pay £8k for a Micra but seems to work pretty well. Haven't stood in taxi queue for 3 years! :thumbs:

Are you Jerry Springer?

No :D

Are you Jerry Springer?

No :D

Look after yourself, and each other B)