NO NO NO NO NO

janoof1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %26fvi%3D1

sorry , but this is just silly ,

apart from the sound setup, and the door cards -which are lovely

the rest of it is laughable, maybe someone on here , i don;t know -sorry if it is

but how can you drive in a car that has a front that looks like that

and it's slower than any standard Z with all the weight

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

but hey , thats my opinion :scare:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, this is a little on the chav side i agree as the 350's lines should only be broken by Nismo curves but why the public hanging??

This site is probably the most polite car site on the net with no bitching and general nasty comments especially towards newbies and the odd, silly questions we all ask from time to time.

What one person loves....another may hate but who really cares! As for the mad rear spoiler, i've grown to like them as i've had dozens of Supras from Japan already fitted with them.........but they should come with a warning sticker "beware the rear tailgate stickers" fitted to them as i've had a few near death experiences when the boot lands on my head due to the insane weight of the b@stards!! :headhurt:

Dave.

Ow come on, that rear spoiler just looks ridiculous. Is he participating in the BTCC or what? :p

And did you see the leather on the seats? On the 4th picture, near the seatbelt, now thats what i call a "tight" fit :wacko:

And what logo is on the front?

I agree with you, however the Veilside rearspoiler is a great piece of engineering and does an amazing job in keeping the rear wheels firmly on the ground. However im not sure he races this car at all, all be it round burgerking, but everyone has different taste.

Just a shame this one doesnt have any taste at all ;)

I agree with you, however the Veilside rearspoiler is a great piece of engineering and does an amazing job in keeping the rear wheels firmly on the ground.

LOL

If that is the argument, then why paint it, its only extra weight you are dragging around when racing at speeds which require the use of this insanely big spoiler :p

Great piece of engineering or not, it looks like sh*t :headhurt:

I agree with you, however the Veilside rearspoiler is a great piece of engineering and does an amazing job in keeping the rear wheels firmly on the ground.

LOL

If that is the argument, then why paint it, its only extra weight you are dragging around when racing at speeds which require the use of this insanely big spoiler :p

Great piece of engineering or not, it looks like sh*t :headhurt:

I agree with you, however that "wing" in carbon is amazing. Looks awful though, in fact i think John Prescott is more attractive than it. But unlike him, the wing serves a purpose.

Plus it doesnt reduce much drag due to the aerodynamics

skirts and rear apron and bonnet are gorgeous B):teeth:

wheel are the Anteras heeavyweights and front is the veilside V2 bumper. rear wing looks like the Veilside V3 ubermassive wind...

IMO the wing and the front bumper ruin it.

interior leather looks a bit rubbish too actually, and don't like the door cards thinghies either.

PS grey cars just don't lend themselves to be esthetically modded ;):lol: