NO NO NO NO NO

janoof1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skirts and rear apron and bonnet are gorgeous B):teeth:

wheel are the Anteras heeavyweights and front is the veilside V2 bumper. rear wing looks like the Veilside V3 ubermassive wind...

IMO the wing and the front bumper ruin it.

interior leather looks a bit rubbish too actually, and don't like the door cards thinghies either.

PS grey cars just don't lend themselves to be esthetically modded ;):lol:

Anterra replicas ;)

wheel are the Anteras heeavyweights and front is the veilside V2 bumper. rear wing looks like the Veilside V3 ubermassive wind...

interior leather looks a bit rubbish too actually, and don't like the door cards thinghies either.

Anterra replicas ;)

How can you tell?

as in the bodykit? not really, probably overall the parts will be lighter than the oem ones, imo. Saving a bit of weight on the bonnet too. Stay tuned for more info on that soon :)
I guess thats due to a different material being used for the OEM kit?

Stay tuned though? How come? What are you planning? Do tell?

well I have that bonnet and will be at my house tonight, so once I trial fit it I can weigh both.

Oem bumpers and skirts are plastic, kits are mostly fibreglass, not much weight wise between them tbh.

I forgot you have that Hood! Be great to see the weight difference and how it looks on yours. Are you painting it or keeping it carbon?

I think the car is horrible! If the pics were taken on a bright day it might have looked better but it's not to my taste.

There are a few individual parts I like the look of but put them together and it just looks wrong!

well I have that bonnet and will be at my house tonight, so once I trial fit it I can weigh both.

Oem bumpers and skirts are plastic, kits are mostly fibreglass, not much weight wise between them tbh.

I forgot you have that Hood! Be great to see the weight difference and how it looks on yours. Are you painting it or keeping it carbon?

I haven't got the carbon one, I have the fibreglass one

Anterra replicas ;)

How can you tell?

They don't look the same plus the clue is in the advertisment " 20" OUTLAW TRIAD WHEELS" :p