Seen this Zed before?

maxi-glasgow

Its defo not the drift one which was on here a couple of weeks ago as that was a stage 4 and had different air intake etc.

Just noticed as someone post that there is absolutely no strut brace????

I presume the strut brace is absolutely required to make the front more rigid....what would be the downside to not having a strut brace?

Don't like the bonnet :thumbdown:

Can you not just cut a bit out the standard bonnet so it sticks out abit ??

What I was thinking was this was developed before the 313 engine and therefore before the bulge bonnet from Nissan so would this fit under a bulge bonnet instead or is it just too high with the supercharger?

The Evo review makes it sound even more appealing.

I think that looks a lot higher than the 313 bonnet. Im supprised Stillen didnt alter the engine mounts to lower the engine a bit more, which would have made the bonnet hump a lot smaller.

Personally I think the hump really detracts from the cars smooth lines. But, you cant argue with the increased torque and power. Whether or not its worth the extra £6.5k they mention in the Evo article is another thing. Is 100bhp more worth £6.5k?

I seem to remember the buldge is an add on to the normal bumper (ie you cut a hole out of it and stick this on). I dont think they did the bumper as one piece. TBH I dont think many people went for it as its quite ugly :surrender: