Xmas

Sarnie

In my student days we had a poster used for christmas decorations, (I think from an old issue of American Penthouse), we were of course all literary scholars, on one side it had Al Pachino in a scar face shoot saying "Merry Fu;king Christmas" and on the over it had Jenna Jameson posing in a Santa out fit saying " do me doggy". Used to have to flip it round when the ladies came around.

Oh the good ol days

Redeemed

I was sent the offical video christmas card of these two ladies by a client today, and I have to say, they should have bought a turkey for christmas as they were eating away like you wouldn't believe

:thumbs:

I think you should send me an email of this, jsut to make sure it was suitable for you :thumbs:

Redeemed

I was sent the offical video christmas card of these two ladies by a client today, and I have to say, they should have bought a turkey for christmas as they were eating away like you wouldn't believe

I think you should send me an email of this, jsut to make sure it was suitable for you :thumbs:

+1 ;)

• 11 months later...
Redeemed

+1 ;)

Did you ever get your e-mails boys? ;)

Redeemed

+1 ;)

Jeez talk about bring back threads from the good old days. No i never got that email, i may have to call Marc to see if he still has it.

Are we doing anything to the site though for christmas?

Redeemed

+1 ;)

Jeez talk about bring back threads from the good old days. No i never got that email, i may have to call Marc to see if he still has it.

Not as far as I know but I leave that stuff to those who know the black art of IT.....

Redeemed

+1 ;)

not for xmas but i've heard we are changing the url in january when sarnie goes to switzerland :lol:

Redeemed

+1 ;)

not for xmas but i've heard we are changing the url in january when sarnie goes to switzerland :lol:

Just because i'll be there doesn't mean I won't be here shoot.gif:lol:

Redeemed

+1 ;)

man ! what were the odds you would read that :lol:;)

Redeemed

+1 ;)

man ! what were the odds you would read that :lol:;)

1/4 against :D

do a Google search, 1000's to chose from,be careful of some that want you to download a 'plugin' or similar to access the smilies as it'll just be riddled with spyware/adaware and/or virus infection.

this doesn't mean we want the forums filled with 1000's of smilies either :p