UK 2004 azure GT pack 84k **SOLD**

yokomo

very sad to see this go as it been without doubt my fave car and i dont think il beat it.

FSH just had one done at 82k and the plugs chnaged at the one before.

all new ds2500's at aprox 74k plus dixcel slotted rear discs at the same time .

MOT done end of feb and 6months tax just done .

jvc dvd with ipod/usb and AV in (routed to cubby in dash) blutooth

alpine amp and vibe 8 hidden behind the bose grille so sounds great and looks oem

colour reversing camera !

ive left the veilside carbon splitter still on incase i broke it getting it off

car has the gt pack so ..

cruise

black leather heated eletric seats

esp

abs

also has the thicker 350z logo boot mat and footwell mats

based in MK Bucks.

please pm for full details...

2b7fde8f.jpg

9178c090.jpg

56dceef2.jpg

3adfe9fa.jpg

02e124d8.jpg

i also still have all the bose setup (6cd headunit and sub) + a butooth module so if buyer wished i could swap these back and reduce the price a bit but to bhonest your mucher better as is

It seems the price has dropped out of the bottom of the market over the last few months.

Petrol prices haven't helped and with the media stating that insurance has gone up by 45% its scaring people off.

I wish there had been this many zeds up for sale when I got mine 8 months ago.

I got a nice one, but it took ages to find a good one, looks like this one will make someone a very happy bunny. :thumbs:

Yokomo is right unfortunately its only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it. :thumbdown:

Your probably spot on with your price buddy, its priced to sell and it will I'm sure.

My mate has always wanted a Zed would you be interested in a very nice Audi A3 fully loaded with 20" wheels lowered and custom trimmed leather recaro seats and interior, a super quick car B)

Have you tried ebay and autotrader??

I've never sold a car on pistonheads in 12 attempts - they always go via autotrader, or ebay. And dont forget people will come in with offers, so you should always price it £500 more than you want for it... :thumbs:

Have you tried ebay and autotrader??

I've never sold a car on pistonheads in 12 attempts - they always go via autotrader, or ebay. And dont forget people will come in with offers, so you should always price it £500 more than you want for it... :thumbs:

+1.. sold cars on ebay and Autotrader especially

If you are willing to let it go that cheap and need it sold now... go down to your Nissan dealer and tell them you want 8K for it. They will probably offer you £6500 and you will get your cash.

B)

i wish i could trade it but the offer i got vs the focus st i was after was , well a joke !

yes car is on autotrader aswell.

if anyone knows a dealer that would take it for that let me know ,, oh and if anyone fancies a scare /laugh have look on we buy any car .con , quick and fair my behind !

so anyone want a Z at a good price mines waiting for you !

A ridiculous price for a great car.

I honestly cannot believe this has not been snapped up.I'm even thinking of buying it and I already have one!

The only thing that puts me off is the azure colour.Personally I'm not a fan of this colour.Not sure why but its not for me.Each to there own I guess.

GLWTS