LOADS in Orlando...

slimjim

Cruizing about we spotted LOADS in Orlando.

Mostly white.

Spotted THREE white ones within an hour on the I4. Two coupes and one convertible.

Didn't see one parked up (which is a shame as I DID take a few spotted cards with me!) but we saw this nice colour one and Tam managed to grab a few pics..

Z1.jpg

Z6.jpg

Z5.jpg

Z4.jpg

Z3.jpg

Z2.jpg

Yeah that colour is pretty nice, although he needs spacers and I hope you told him/her.

I bet when he/she was driving ahead of you, they must have thought you were some sort of undercover detective taking all those shots :lol:

Last year I did a road trip from New York to LA via doing one big Horse shape down South and never saw one Zed in the entire 3 weeks! Going to look through all the pics we took to see if there are any zeds in any pics that i may have missed!!

EDIT: Ignore the time stamp I did get one pic of a 370z in Hollywood!

SAM_1555.jpg

I think that colour is called 'Brickyard'...very nice :cloud9:

Certainly looks like Brickyard, which was a 2003 only colour. The other similar colour was Interlagos Fire, being later model has the newer style tail lights. :)

The 370 doesn't look out of place in Hollywood. :thumbs:

We can play this game in sept.........going to there for halloween :scare: and the revamped amongst other things star wars ride :starwars: .Cant wait 22 coasters and loads of other rides plus free beer at seaworld and busch :drunk:

The Starwars ride is OK... wasn't massivley impressed... but then I am not a big Star Wars fan to be honest.

Oh and you don't get FREE beer anymore. but I do highly recommend the "sunset" tours at Bush Gardens. They take you out for the tour on an open back truck to do things like feed the giraffes... and there IS beer on that truck :)

I am in Orlando at the moment too mate!!! :teeth:

You not been to have a look at the fast five 370z. Yet? ;)

Yeah, spotted them on Universal... but I didn't have my camera with me!

Universal IS THE BEST! Plus Islands of Adventure. Have fun!!!!

AND BUY THE FAST PASSES... WELL worth it :yahoo:

Cragus that at old town kissimee?

Nope, it is in front of the Old Skool Dinner in Universal.

Went down into Kissimee and was pretty un-impressed to be honest.

Looks more like Universal to me.

Indeed it is Dan... with the Rip Ride Rocket thingy in the back-ground.

There were 5 motors from the film.... not really any info with them at all... and I thought the Zed looked awful myself.

But I am not a big fan of that look. (although the alloys were pretty nice)

B)

Ah yeah can see it now in the background one of the coasters weve not been on. No beer my missus will be upset as we are close enough to seaworld this time that we could get a taxi there and last time she was driving :lol: .

Fast passes we shouldnt need as we are going back end of sept and last time we went at that time of year the queues werent that bad tbh. Might buy them for the halloween nights though if the queues are bad for them.

might try the sunset tour though as havent done that before.

I like starwars (sad I know but I am a child of the 80's) and I know they've revamped it so amongst other rides weve not been on I looking forward to it etc.

11 weeks and counting :clap: