Can you fit a beachcaster in the Zed?

Rubber

Hi guys,

Since moving to Abz I have given up fishing. However, I recently went out spinning for pollock and seem to have caught the bug. Some more reading reveals that Aberdeen and the surrounding coast is loaded with cod and I have never caught one greater than about 3.5lb. So I need to get kitted out for rough groung rock fishing :)

Before I plash the cash, is it possible to get a 12 - 13 foot beachcaster in the passenger seat and out into the boot without fouling on the the rear wingscreen?

Also interested to know if anyone else on the forum is into rock fishing around the area....

Chris

Yes - the rods split in two pieces :lol: 13ft may be a bit of a struggle otherwise! Although not all of them split halfway so you end up with a longer end!

Never thought of the suction cups but from what I've seen they are for rish dudes with big Land Rovers going out on the estate for a spot of fishing - may look ridiculous on the Zed!

Chris