HELP......new tyres for my zed

CavemaN1010

i currently have have fk452's all round and have been very impressed with them but alas i have spanked them and the rears at least are in desperate need of change but i find out that the 19" tyres are in very short supply (been told its due to the tsunami, not sure if its correct if it is then i wont grumble), so now im in need of diff ones i have 275-30-zr19-96y and 245-35-zr19-93y on the front, has anyone any ideas for a good substitute i have been told the hankooks are good but i have no idea, all opinions are greatly welcome before mr plod gets his six points out of me

mike

I have pirrelis in the rear and they are very very grippy and good in the wet.

The only disadvantage is that they wear quite quickly, but I guess the more grippy tyres are the quicker they wear..... :shrug:

but i find out that the 19" tyres are in very short supply (been told its due to the tsunami, not sure if its correct if it is then i wont grumble)

mike

Yeah, I was told the same thing by a Falken stockist, very few in the country at the moment.

Pete

thanks all, have opted for the Vredstein as it seems they come highly recomended with zed drivers, which is good enough for me, guess if they last 2 yrs like my falkens did then i wont complain especially if they are better only time will tell, not cheap this tyre lark

thanks all, have opted for the Vredstein as it seems they come highly recomended with zed drivers, which is good enough for me, guess if they last 2 yrs like my falkens did then i wont complain especially if they are better only time will tell, not cheap this tyre lark

Where did you find them and how much they going for?

guilford tyres for two 275 30 zr19 96y and two 245 35 zr19 93y fully fitted a whopping £770, i did find them for £660 from the net i forget where but do have it written down at work but i then needed to get them fitted and i doubt i would of fitted all four of them in my car so it seemed less hassle to get them to source and supply and fit....... will give you my verdict on them once i have scrubbed them in after a few 1000 miles they look good tho lol

What you need is some Michelin Pilot Sports on the front and Dunlop Sp Sport Max on the rear. Definitely the best set up!! :lol:

;) Very expensive but I know where there might be some going cheap!!! :lol: (see my post in Tyres :blush: )