The Jockland Hoon 2011

Stew

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This place has been recommended by our B & B hosts and I was looking to book this for the Friday night.

http://www.lochnessboathouse.co.uk/food.htm

Not sure how many are around on the Friday night, but those happy to go to the Boathouse in addition to those who have signalled to me agreement that I have listed, please add your names to the list: Like to get this sorted by this coming Saturday so we can make the booking for 'X' number ;):thumbs:

Thinking of booking for 7.30pm Edit: Now 8.15

1) Ebized +1

2) glrnet +1

3) AK350Z +1

4) Will350Z

5) Darren-B +1

6)

Update on the time - now 8.15 pm.

Time for drinks before ;) - having just provisionally booked for 12 and they are already nearly fully booked :scare: But that is not unusual in FA - the restuarants do get booked up and you can struggle to find somewhere on spec :shrug: .

Well done Colin, thank you, what about Ken? :)

Time for drinks before ;) - having just provisionally booked for 12 and they are already nearly fully booked :scare: But that is not unusual in FA - the restuarants do get booked up and you can struggle to find somewhere on spec :shrug: .

Well done Colin, thank you, what about Ken? :)

You have some pms ;):lol:

Friday 2nd September meal at the Boathouse - 8.00 for 8.15

1) Ebized + 1

2) glrnet + 1

3) AK350Z + 1

4) Will350Z

5) Darren-B + 1

6) dawnc + 1

7) Jay + 1

8) Ken

Chesterfield and Gtype added to main list and below: :thumbs:

Friday 2nd September meal at the Boathouse - 8.00 for 8.15

1) Ebized + 1

2) glrnet + 1

3) AK350Z + 1

4) Will350Z

5) Darren-B + 1

6) dawnc + 1

7) Jay + 1

8) Ken

9) Chesterfield +1

10) Gtype +1

count me in too Vik.

Sorry about the lack of proactive posting from me. I have been taking part in a 'Lean' event at work and it left me with no time to post!

Feel free to PM or call me if anyone has any questions.

I need to lose some weight, any spare places on the "lean" event :lol::blush: I'll get me coat.......

count me in too Vik.

Sorry about the lack of proactive posting from me. I have been taking part in a 'Lean' event at work and it left me with no time to post!

I need to lose some weight, any spare places on the "lean" event :lol::blush: I'll get me coat.......

count me in too Vik.

If only that's what it was! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you PMimg/posting the route for the drive out soon mate, appreciate you've been busy :blush:

count me in too Vik.

If only that's what it was! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

count me in too Vik.

Already done my lovely - + Missy Jayne?

This is info for Post Hoon but didn't really want to start another thread. For those travelling on to Ullapool, I've just been in touch with the B&B and they've confirmed they'll provide a hose for car washing B):thumbs::clap:

Will you do mine first then :thumbs::lol:

At least we know that one thing they are not short of in Scotland.................water :doh:

No problem, it'll cost you some real Scottish "water" though :lol::D

This is info for Post Hoon but didn't really want to start another thread. For those travelling on to Ullapool, I've just been in touch with the B&B and they've confirmed they'll provide a hose for car washing B):thumbs::clap:

At least we know that one thing they are not short of in Scotland.................water :doh:

No problem, it'll cost you some real Scottish "water" though :lol::D

:thumbs:

If there is any left after I have watched you slave :drunk::lol: