Looking to buy this 350z but....

Hey guys

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I was wondering if you could help me out here, I'm considering this 350z:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

However, I was sort of taken aback by the low price? I know they dont have the best resell value and the mileage is sort of high but this seems quite low for an 05 plate?

Any help would be great, thank you.

:welcome: what were you taken aback by buddy? 67k isn't far off average mileage for a 6 year old motor?

Tis cheap but he could just be after a quick sale - Zeds aren't the easiest car to get rid of in the current climate it would seem. Ginger is also a bit of a marmite colour - personally I'd go have a look, make sure its tight and then tear his arm off (not literally as you may ruin the sale because he won't be able to sign the V5).

Before travelling, I'd get the vendor to confirm it's not a cat D or anything. He doesn't have to volunteer the info but must not hide it.

ETA Also, it's a ginger with ginger internals - not everyone's first choice. :p

If it's a distance you may want to get a HPI done before hand also, they're dirt cheap these days anyway and could save the travelling costs. A member here may visit as well if it's too far for a casual look.

Just do a quick text check on the reg. I think it's 8600 or 83600 (check on google) only costs about £3.00 but better than a day wasted and the fuel.

As regards the price, this is what they seem to be going for now. Punch the reg in to "we buy any car .com" for a quick reference.

Couldn't be bothered to roll it forward to take a picture of the back. :shrug:

Hiding something, or just can't be bothered? Either way, :thumbdown:

Not saying it isn't worth a look, but some people don't help themselves. Hope it checks out for you.