Heyfever

Husky

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you,

etc

Anyone else really suffering? :( :( :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nasal spray in, eye drops in and one a day pill stuffed in my gob. I need to change pills as these ones are useless :(

the only solution so far is to lock myself away in the house :(

I get allergies in the winter too :doh: annoyingly allergic to dust also... doing well :thumbdown:

I get the all year round hayfever ie perennial not seasonal ones :dry::thumbdown: Try some antihistamines like Clarityn or beconase steroid nasal spray(i think it's prescription only med) :thumbs:

Same here, i used to get it really bad, allerguc to dust and cats too. but now just take cetirizine every day. Can get it less than 10p a tablet from supermarkets or b&m etc.

I find its much worse when im in the west mids for some reason lol.

I normally work near the coast in the summer months which helps a lot, but may not be a good solution for everyone! :lol:

I used to be really bad with hayfever and dust but I was put on clarytin daily for a while. Been fine for a few summers now (if u can call them summers) but past 2 yrs Iv been bad. Today it's doing my head in

I have nasal spray in, eye drops in and one a day pill stuffed in my gob. I need to change pills as these ones are useless :(

the only solution so far is to lock myself away in the house :(

I get allergies in the winter too :doh: annoyingly allergic to dust also... doing well :thumbdown:

Try the sedative ones like Piriton..works better than the non sedative antihistamines..only downside is you feel quite tired and drowsy..not a good idea if you are driving or doing something that require pure concentration. Worse come to the worse you might need some steroid tablets..again..prescription only med.

I am allergic to dust mites and cats and pollens. And strong cheap perfumes :p

i think after being on the phone to me biscuit now understands :lol:

that is true;

i'm in the process of ordering a dress to go with your new mangina :lol:

on a serious note i have told him to go to the doctors, as he sounds like he is now smoking 60 a day; he's not in a good way, and needs better meds as he sounds like crap.

I'm not getting in your cupboard!

http://www.allergy.org.uk/hayfever.htm

it works, get down to one of those places on a friday afternoon, get some remedy jar... spend saturday and possibly sunday sneezing every 10 seconds (wrecks you) then it'll get better, after 6-12 months you'll never get it back again. win - win.

well worth it IMO. :thumbs:

(close thread)

:teeth:;)