G35 Rays fitted.

Cheesypuff

looking sweat mate B) .....could look so much more expensive with the spokes painted imo. ;)

Know what you mean and if I was modding it more I would consider it but I really prefer a more OEM look. These are the biggest mod I'll be making.

fair play mate....i was shocked how the standard z rays looked painted in a different colour / shade. ;)B)

Looking good, were they some that you took a punt on on ebay?

They're the ones, thanks for finding them :thumbs:

Think they will look even better once spacers are fitted and it's lowered a bit.

Awesome, I think they look the business, excellent purchase. B) Look miles better than the ebay advert pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Not had any problems with speed bumps yet and been over some pretty nasty ones, no rubbing either. Supposed to drop 17mm front and 14mm rear, although I didn't measure it I would say it's dropped slightly more than that and could settle a little more yet. Had new compression arm bushes and drop links fitted too and it feels like a new car now, less body roll and just corners so much better. Cant explain how much better it is, loving it.