New home for a 260Z (updates 30th April P4)

Keyser

Ace -don't suppose you have a clutch master and/or slave cylinder? Also brake servo may need replacing.

I'm sure I do have those parts and a set of period Wolfrace slots, all 240's and 260's suffer from the inside suspension legs rusting through look down the insides of the inner wing panels as well if these are badly rusted you have some expense coming I'll have a rumage through the garage for the parts you asking about and come back to you.

Thanks mate - look forward to hearing from you.

If you have anything else intresting like the wheels please do let me know :thumbs:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it stock. There's a lot of expensive bodywork to do there. Ignore all the pictures of american dreamcars from folk spending your money for you. Leave the tripple webers alone they cost a fortune, are buggers to set up and just drink petrol unless you do all the headwork to go with them.

Booooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the Webbers! I would have to do it

I do very much agree with keeping it stock though.

• 10 months later...

Well look what showed up today -

DSCF1947.jpg

DSCF1948.jpg

As I had far to many Zeds on the drive and the 260 was just sitting there a friend of mine who's always wanted a 240 and has some time on his hands persuaded me he could give it a better home!

He has sorted her out mechanically, replaced quite a few parts including the rusted out headlights rear brakes, brake pads, front spoiler.

Also had to have a new rear wings welded in

DSCF1949.jpg

the other side was re checked

DSCF1950.jpg

he popped round today to say she has passed the MOT so he's going to finish the body work and then when he can afford it a full re-spray.