2 spotted today in the same car park, Chester

JetSet

Yep, I usually get in for before 7.30am just so i can get my "usual space" didnt leave until 10.30pm last night though. there are a couple of empty buildings near my office where the carparks are quiet too... you just need to know where to look.

Oh and the pay can always be better :lol:

there's a rather nice silver example that seems to be parked up in the same spec in the new racecourse carpark in city centre (where the stables used to be) which I get a good view of from my office window...just thought I'd share that for my fellow Chester based members :)

S.

I've got a black one with black wheels and a fat behind. I've put spotted cards in all the aforementioned zeds including Fodder's blue ragtop. I've seen the owners of the other cars and the contingent appears to be female with no particular interest in the car beyond getting to work.

P.S. can confirm Fodder's late night from seeing the blue ragtop at late o'clock when I was leaving the office.