Livin' alone

I think of all the friends I've known

When I dial the telephone

Nobody's home

(19:24:26) Husky: Allllll by myself

(19:24:35) Husky: Don't wanna be

(19:24:49) Husky: Allllllll BYyyyy Myyyysellllffff

(19:25:01) Husky: Anymore

(19:28:12) 350z-Bot: Husky has been logged out (Timeout).

Think I know what's breaking the forum, the CHAT!

Erh, we did a bit of a stress test earlier *2min ago, posting big sized photos seems to have crashed the whole forum :blush:

maybe restrict size or buffer on the forum... don't get rid of the pics though it's a cool thing :thumbs:

Not going to be recoding the Chat mod, if you guys cant play nice it will just get removed ;)

what does that mean?

I think he means - if you don't stop fecking about experimenting with the chat crashing the forum your little home will be terminated! :scare:

Not going to be recoding the Chat mod, if you guys cant play nice it will just get removed ;)

what does that mean?

I think he means - if you don't stop fecking about experimenting with the chat crashing the forum your little home will be terminated! :scare:

Pretty much. If we now know that big pics crash chat and/or the forum, please dont post big pics in there. If we find that people still are, and it repeatedly crashes the forum we'll either disable pics in chat (can do that via config very easily) or remove chat altogether. Without hacking up the code we cant add the possiblity of size checking, so you'll have to play nice or your toys will be removed ;)

Might be a good idea to terminate it :thumbs:

+1 I'd rather lose the ability to post pics there than to lose the chat

I meant the chat :lol:

But a step in the correct direction would be to strip image posting out of it now. :thumbs: Never trust people to behave :lol:

But a step in the correct direction would be to strip image posting out of it now. :thumbs: Never trust people to behave :lol:

:surrender: Where would you go if you couldnt stalk the chat :p

:surrender: Where would you go if you couldnt stalk the chat :p

I'd probaly increase my www productivity by 100% :clap:

chat is still really laggy and there are zero pictures in there now.

without knowing, looks like its slowly dying, pictures just kills it quiker. after midnight its a refresh or whatever and then its fine until next day ?

bigger server for the site would conclude all issues.. also not being able to get on it all week due to it crashing...

Afraid its not that easy. The server has plenty of resources left. A lot of the issues stem from the fact that the database is not set up for our level of usage and needs tuning which we are working on.

We could always set up a proper IRC channel if people want to use chat on an more than leisurely scale :thumbs:

bigger server for the site would conclude all issues.. also not being able to get on it all week due to it crashing...

Afraid its not that easy. The server has plenty of resources left. A lot of the issues stem from the fact that the database is not set up for our level of usage and needs tuning which we are working on.

We could always set up a proper IRC channel if people want to use chat on an more than leisurely scale :thumbs:

how does that work?