Show me your spacers......

manphibian

I went for H&R 30s and 20s and love it. I'll see if I can take some shots.

Did you use 30 on the rears for standard suspension set-up and RAYS? Did the tyres fit and not rub the arch?

I look forward to seeing some pics! :thumbs:

Only managed to take one before my phone went dead, but shows how it looks. All standard, suspension and Rays.

And still room for more ;)

I went for H&R 30s and 20s and love it. I'll see if I can take some shots.

Did you use 30 on the rears for standard suspension set-up and RAYS? Did the tyres fit and not rub the arch?

I look forward to seeing some pics! :thumbs:

Only managed to take one before my phone went dead, but shows how it looks. All standard, suspension and Rays.

And still room for more ;)

More pics please! :teeth:

Looks good!!! Might have to consider selling my Eibach 25's for a set of 30's :scare:

IMG_0074.jpg

These were taken with 19x9.5 ET22 with 20mm Spacer on the front and 19x10.5 ET22 with 20mm Spacer on the rear (et2 all round) the rears are now et-3

B) can you tell me a bit more about your setup? Wheels? Suspension? Any arch work?

Fronts

Varrstoen ES2.2.2 19x9.5

Falken 452 - 225/35/19

ET22

20mm Spacer so ET2

BC Coilovers Wound down 80% id say

No arch work

Rears

Varrstoen ES2.2.2 19x10.5

Falken 452 - 245/35/19

ET22

25mm Spacer so ET-3

BC Racing Coilovers wound down to the maximum with adjuster screws removed.

Rear arches have been rolled

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

These were taken with 19x9.5 ET22 with 20mm Spacer on the front and 19x10.5 ET22 with 20mm Spacer on the rear (et2 all round) the rears are now et-3

No I'm not one for tyre stretch but that looks AWESOME! The stance and stretch are both spot on in my opinion.

Loving your work! :thumbs:

Love your car, tez, wish I could afford all that.

So do I :lol: im skint because of it lol. Luckily I got a bit of discount on the wheels. Still cost a hell of a lot of money by my standards :(

I'll try grab a few new pictures showing the -3 offset soon, :) also smoothed out the aerial since those pictures.

• 9 months later...

DSC04818.jpg

I have 20mm spacers all round but at a offset of +15 so the wheels are in line with the arch.

I went for the longer studs method as it is cheaper to be honest, and then 4 hubcentric spacers. Changing the studs over took some time but got there in the end, and it was well worth it.

Also steering does become a bit more sharp I think, and the wheels can wander when turning, but I think this is more due to having wide tyres on them (265 front and 285 rear)

What are those rims? They are stunning. I can't really find any deep dish for the 350

• 6 months later...

DSC04818.jpg

I have 20mm spacers all round but at a offset of +15 so the wheels are in line with the arch.

I went for the longer studs method as it is cheaper to be honest, and then 4 hubcentric spacers. Changing the studs over took some time but got there in the end, and it was well worth it.

Also steering does become a bit more sharp I think, and the wheels can wander when turning, but I think this is more due to having wide tyres on them (265 front and 285 rear)

What are those rims? They are stunning. I can't really find any deep dish for the 350

Then you're not looking hard enough. Hundreds of dishy wheels out there!!

Is there any difference/problem with the handling with spacers fitted? I presume you need to fit longer wheel studs??

I spun my car one wet day travelling very steady around a long slow bend. I fitted 20mm spacers all round and my cornering confidence level shot up.

I was running the same tyres and when taking the same bend in the wet and on several occasions had no incident at all even when pushing well beyond my previouse speed.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for reviving an old thread guys, but I've searched and can't find an answer else where, has anybody had to cut there wheel studs down to fit hubcentrics? I've heard of a few other people having to do it on other cars and it's not something i'd be prepared to do, planning on sticking 20mm front and back for now just to play safe, the previous owner fitted different wheels and I'm unsure of there spec.

I just fitted Kei racing hub centric spacers 20mm all round on my zed, but tbh I really want 25 and 30 mm because I don't mind pulling or rolling arches. I just haven't taken them off yet to get pics for selling them lol

@reeco - the Oem rays have cutouts between the studs so there are hollows for the protruding threads to go in, from memory there's maybe 5mm of thread if even

Edited by Olliecrx
  • Like 1

IMG_0074.jpg

coolio.gif can you tell me a bit more about your setup? Wheels? Suspension? Any arch work?

Fronts

Varrstoen ES2.2.2 19x9.5

Falken 452 - 225/35/19

ET22

20mm Spacer so ET2

BC Coilovers Wound down 80% id say

No arch work

Rears

Varrstoen ES2.2.2 19x10.5

Falken 452 - 245/35/19

ET22

25mm Spacer so ET-3

BC Racing Coilovers wound down to the maximum with adjuster screws removed.

Rear arches have been rolled

Are these photos with ET-3 at the rears? or when it was at ET+2?