My wing wasn't this shape when I parked it :-(

rogerxp

Yeah, massively thankful, spoken to her and she was very apologetic - let's just hope this helpfulness continues once she hears the quote. There is a dent too so that's going to add to the cost.

Strange things is that I'm now finding that nether Westway Nissan (Stockport or Manchester) do these repairs anymore so been pointed to a Nissan approved body-shop. I'm hoping to get there later to get the ball rolling. Maybe dealers haven't done this for years but I've never needed them, so far :blush: .

Ouch, nasty to happen on such a nice car. Lucky the woman admitted it though and left contact details.

Some arnt so lucky. Couldnt believe it 2 years ago when a bloke phoned my mum saying he wanted her insurance details because of the damage she had done to his car in safe ways. Mum said what? Turns out someone had damaged his wing and left my mums number on the windscreen. She invited him out to show him her car was untouched. Some people.....

At least the panel isn't stoved in.

Some arnt so lucky. Couldnt believe it 2 years ago when a bloke phoned my mum saying he wanted her insurance details because of the damage she had done to his car in safe ways. Mum said what? Turns out someone had damaged his wing and left my mums number on the windscreen. She invited him out to show him her car was untouched. Some people.....

He probably only did that because he saw someone watching and had to write something.