She's not black!.....She's anthracite Pearl

rtbiscuit

B) Very nice.

Teachers car indeed .......... :teeth::lol:

i had to laugh this evening as when i was walking back to the car in the very empty saisbury car park, a young lady walked in to her open boot lid as she'd been staring so much at my clean car :lol:

as for a teachers car ... i like to be different :lol:

B) Very nice.

i had to laugh this evening as when i was walking back to the car in the very empty saisbury car park, a young lady walked in to her open boot lid as she'd been staring so much at my clean car :lol:

Oh my the poor girl I would have died!!

You weren't wearing a mac was you?? :teeth:

B) Very nice.

Oh my the poor girl I would have died!!

You weren't wearing a mac was you?? :teeth:

nope i was wearing my non colour co ordinated pink polo and green karki shorts, but i wasn't at the car at the time so it wasn't my poor taste in fashion that did it. :lol: and i did manage to hold the laugh in as to not make it worse for her :blush:

yeah its just a filler and glaze, its why i used it as i knew i wouldn't get all the swirls out. thought this would hide the rest. :lol:

thought about getting a rotary and going to town? Are you going to use this as a canvas to showcase your graphics and wrapping? Matt british racing green would make you ball like bo'diddly :thumbs:

for now its a job of just restoring her to original glory, going to spend my money time and learning on things like restoring the wheel arches and removing the start of rust in a few places. cleaning and restoring the leather. refurbing the wheels. pimping the engine (not bling but things like painted rocker covers, re painting the supercharger etc and making it stand out as well as making sure its all in perfect working order.

i contemplated wrapping briefly, b ut after cleaning up the pant and seeing how nice it was i feel it would be a travesty to do such a thing.

might lower it

got plans for the exhaust, can;t find what i like, so am going to custom build my own.

Good on you, the knowledge the car gives you will be free I suppose. I'm not sure what the owners club is like for it but if you have a good guides section you can get most jobs done easily.

Are you going with the furniture clinic stuff for the leather?

Good on you, the knowledge the car gives you will be free I suppose. I'm not sure what the owners club is like for it but if you have a good guides section you can get most jobs done easily.

been looking at the gliptone stuff, but any good reccomendations would be really appreciated as its going to be something new to learn and i really like the idea of renovating the seats myself and not paying someone else to do it.

been looking at the gliptone stuff, but any good reccomendations would be really appreciated as its going to be something new to learn and i really like the idea of renovating the seats myself and not paying someone else to do it.

Spursmaddave did his seats with Gliptone and said it was really good stuff. It might be worth getting some and see how they come up :thumbs:

Depend on the age of your leather and condition of may need different things. Only of your leather is cracked or pourous should you need to condition it as most car leathers are sealed. Furniture clinic sells all sorts of stuff from this putty stuff which covers cracks to the actual painting kit. Worth looking at if they need doing :thumbs:

Proper MAN's car....

Jag with a supercharger? In a lovely colour....

Very glad you didn't wrap it.

Did you mention anywhere (ball park) what you paid for her?

I think for a play thing she is lovely... got yourself a bargain.

Wasn't sure on the interior at first... but then had a look online and some of the AWFUL wooden/fake interiors they do are terrible.

LOVELY motor my good man, well done. :thumbs:

Proper MAN's car....

Wasn't sure on the interior at first... but then had a look online and some of the AWFUL wooden/fake interiors they do are terrible.

No idea what the Biscuit paid, but a similar car in my local paper was £20k. Wide range of prices in the classifieds though.

Proper MAN's car....

No idea what the Biscuit paid, but a similar car in my local paper was £20k. Wide range of prices in the classifieds though.

i paid less than 10K but more than 5K ;)