tommy kaira badge

Niko

I swear you have a load of pics on your hard drive waiting for the next question for a pic, either that or you're tapped into the search mechanism of this forum?! :dance:

Cheers though - looks pretty mental.

(Out comes the wallet!! :bang: )

thats a pic of big phils car from many moons ago. It's just the way my memory works, if i've seen something once i can find it again no matter how long ago it was as i remember all the text next to it, makes the search function pretty easy to use :blush: you should try watching a film that i've seen before while im there :lol: i quote everything line by line :lol:

Got a genuine one in my garage that i took off the 350 when i sold it, doesn't look right on the quartz 370, open to offers, would need a bit of double sided tape to fix.

Got a genuine one in my garage that i took off the 350 when i sold it, doesn't look right on the quartz 370, open to offers, would need a bit of double sided tape to fix.

I will have second dibs on it if thats ok. I have on on my boot strut and used to have another on my boot lid until it was stolen :thumbdown: Was going to leave the back blank but I loved the look of it on the back.

I will have second dibs on it if thats ok. I have on on my boot strut and used to have another on my boot lid until it was stolen :thumbdown: Was going to leave the back blank but I loved the look of it on the back.

Sold it to Niko, sorry

I've to say that I am not actually her pimp, she just can't log on just now. also that, and I quote:

"Who said no sexual favours anyway? Depends who it is!"

In my book buying something with sexual favours is free! I don't really want a Tommy K badge but hey, free is free! :p