Looking for some part worn rear tyres...

Tractor

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, advice please !! My zed just completed 9000miles from new on its original Bridgestones and to fair they can now officially pass for slicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scare:

Only 9k out of a set of Bridges, might push a few more miles out the fronts but seriously guys is this normal??? :shrug:

Any body got a clue where the best price for this item is, also most websites denote a (DZ) or (TZ) code or TL don't know what this means so any enlightenment

would be much appreciated.....any good fitters,suppliers.etc.

:doh::doh:

Tyre life all depends on how you drive, Ivbe had rears last for less than 1000 miles but I drive a little differently to most ;)

Best price I could find on Bridgestones last time was Black Circles, Camskill are usually best, mytyres and blackcircles are worth a shot as well :)

:thumbdown:

Christ.....how many tyres to the gallon...?? :shrug: Ive had a set of Michelins on my Honda that have done 38k and still no where near need replacing especially the rears..(Front Wheel Driver) of course but still 4.5mm on the fronts!!!

:dots: