Justice is served....

Stew

Come on lads, a bit severe don't you think.

Is it cause he was black?

what makes you think he was black, was it the name tyrone :lol: (just makes me think of snatch :lol: )

severe my arse, he stabbed a bloke in the back, he's lucky his knackers are still attatched, i think he got off lightly with those marines.

Come on lads, a bit severe don't you think.

Is it cause he was black?

I hope that was a bad joke......

If I believed that the attack was in any way racially motivated I would have been disgusted and I certainly would not have posted it on the forum.

I just liked the comment that the guy fell off the curb after stabbing the Marine.

Sadly I think it is a hoax, but it wouldnt surprise me if it were based on a true story.

You want harsh, there was a story recently about a punishment of a man in, I think, Iran whom was sentenced to have acid poured in his eyes as that is what he had done to his victim, blinding and disfiguring her. Apparently there was an outcry as this was considered inhumane.

Even though it was reported to be a punishment derived from Sharia law, many elements of which I dissagree with, this litteral "eye for an eye" punishment didn't bother me one jot.

I love a happy ending :)

Sadly I think it is a hoax, but it wouldnt surprise me if it were based on a true story.

You want harsh, there was a story recently about a punishment of a man in, I think, Iran whom was sentenced to have acid poured in his eyes as that is what he had done to his victim, blinding and disfiguring her. Apparently there was an outcry as this was considered inhumane.

Even though it was reported to be a punishment derived from Sharia law, many elements of which I dissagree with, this litteral "eye for an eye" punishment didn't bother me one jot.

I heard about that one too, apparently it was against his human rights - what about the woman who he threw the acid at, she only turned down his marriage proposal!

Another one in the "eye for an eye" law was a man had killed 101 (or thereabouts) young boys by strangling them and disposing of their bodies in acid, he kept all their belongings and when he had reached his intended target (101 I think but can't remember) he handed himself into the police with all their belongings which were in turn handed back to their parents. He was sentenced to suffer how the children did so they hung him and put his body in a vat of acid to destroy all his remains whilst the families of the boys he killed watched.

These people took away their victims human rights, so why should they be entitled to any?

If there is no doubt whatsoever what these "people" have done then why shouldn't they endure what they caused to others!

These people took away their victims human rights, so why should they be entitled to any?

If there is no doubt whatsoever what these "people" have done then why shouldn't they endure what they caused to others!

I think this may be the reason that so many people can like 'Dexter' who is in no uncertain terms, a vigilante serial killer...

viewtopic < CLICK