Orange rim edge on standard RAYS

HassanZ

Hi all,

I got my RAYS refurbished a couple of months ago and he offered to spray the rim edge on the RAYS an orange colour to match them with the Brembos, my Alezan seats, headlight reflectors and front bumper reflectors.

Here is a photo of the car:

photo3edited-1.jpg

Here is a quick photoshop:

photo3edited-1orangewheels.jpg

I just had the wheels refurbished and I specifically opted to go for a lighter metallic colour. I went for a darker colour on my silver BMW 330ci and I began to regret it, it made the wheels look smaller.

The silver colour makes the wheels look larger and very shiny in the sunlight and at night. Black RAYS in my opinion look wrong. It makes the car look molested and cheap. But hey...all to their own hey :teeth:

I was trying to keep the orange theme going with the gunmetal throughout the car. The wheel man then suggested the orange lip idea (silimilar to the Brembo's) which I thought I'd look into as it may either look VERY good or VERY bad.

I will try the suggestions mentioned above and update you with some photos :thumbs:

imo they would need to be black like my rays......

sundaypistonheadmeet013-1.jpg

bobsnewbumperfittedpics031.jpg

imo on a silver zed if you go for black wheels it should be a silver lip. :teeth:

:teeth:

Buster those rays look awesome in that colour with the orange lip. Goes well with the colour of the car and breaks up the black alloy and tyre nicely. Dont suppose you have a full on side shot of your car? :-)