Whats a good Instant Messenger app on Iphone?

stanski

I use ebuddy which is actually pretty decent. Do Microsoft not have their official one also?

Coincidentally just downloaded that one? :thumbs:

Chris

I would speak to people but when your sat in a tedious works meeting it does'nt look very professional to be talking to your mate about how boring a meeting you are in (during the meeting!) ;)

+1

I use Whatsapp, it's well good.

As for "whats wrong with texting....?" you can send photos and videos for free on whatsapp, that's the biggest bonus I find.

Get it. By far the best app I have anyway

B)

+1

I use Whatsapp, it's well good.

As for "whats wrong with texting....?" you can send photos and videos for free on whatsapp, that's the biggest bonus I find.

Get it. By far the best app I have anyway

B)

+2

Use it to keep in touch with the missus when she's at work.

She's no allowed her personal phone, but has a works iphone....so we use Whatsapp.

I got the train into London yesterday and I must say I am finding mobile phone behaviour quite disturbing! I looked around and saw at least 80% of the passengers sitting there texting...when you stop and just look, it really does look bizarre seeing people doing this - maybe not if you are under 25 though and have grown up with a mobile as standard I guess!

I got the train into London yesterday and I must say I am finding mobile phone behaviour quite disturbing! I looked around and saw at least 80% of the passengers sitting there texting...when you stop and just look, it really does look bizarre seeing people doing this - maybe not if you are under 25 though and have grown up with a mobile as standard I guess!

You are correct its a slippery slope - with the advent of technology it makes it easier to do - however people have stopped talking to each other.

On the other hand you are usign Public transport - damn crazy fool! Its either look down at your mobbie or look at the great unwashed fugly booga sat in front of you! At least you can educate yourself by reading a book or browsing the 350Z-uk.com forum :teeth:

Working for Apple, I hear a lot of reviews and it seems to be a WhatsApp vs Ping battle for the top spot at the moment. Both are multiple platform - iPhone, Android and Blackberry and one takes over from the other with each update, so I think either of those will suit you fine.