What age are all the custom exhaust owners?

Neilp

Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups.

This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust.

So what age are all the custom exhaust owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it :thumbs:

Guess I'm in here then :p

I was 22 when I fitted the Nur Spec, Ichiba y-pipe & ebay decats.

Then a few months later I cut the silencer out of the Nur Spec & y-pipe & replaced them with straight pipes - and swapped the decats for HFC

Then at 23 I switched to a GReddy single

Then after about a year I'd switched to a set of japspeed decats & removed the silencer from the Greddy and fitted DC headers.

Then I fitted a supercharger & switched to Tomei decats

:blush:

I'm 35 and I've just bought a Japspeed k1! Purely for the noise! I will be modding it further for even more noise! new Y pipe then Berk's! B) Hopefully it doesn't make me look/sound like a sad old man! :lol:

you should be in the japspeed k1 section lol, i will give you my industrial ear protectors ;):lol:

I'm 35 and I've just bought a Japspeed k1! Purely for the noise! I will be modding it further for even more noise! new Y pipe then Berk's! B) Hopefully it doesn't make me look/sound like a sad old man! :lol:

you should be in the japspeed k1 section lol, i will give you my industrial ear protectors ;):lol:

OOOPS! :blush: Sorry dude! I'll delete em! :thumbs:

Quite a detailed survey ur doing Neil lol is it part of ur dissertation? :lol:

Got my custom exhaust (backbox only) when the standard one started rusting and sounded like a k1. I was 26 at the time. I think

I'll bung mine in here as there's not one for mine.

24 - Bought a K1 as I wanted to do the exhaust on the cheap. You definatly get what you pay for, buy cheap, buy twice.

Had it on for a couple of days, then went out and bought the Buddy Club Pro Spec III cat back inc Y pipe. Took the K1 off and sent it back demanding a refund. Worst fitting exhaust ever made. lol

I'll bung mine in here as there's not one for mine.

24 - Bought a K1 as I wanted to do the exhaust on the cheap. You definatly get what you pay for, buy cheap, buy twice.

Had it on for a couple of days, then went out and bought the Buddy Club Pro Spec III cat back inc Y pipe. Took the K1 off and sent it back demanding a refund. Worst fitting exhaust ever made. lol

I made a thread for buddyclub just before I read this post. :doh:

Please feel free guys if you want to add one up I I've forgot as I have chosen the most common types that come up. If you have something unique please share :thumbs: