Sarnies Famous

captint

I'm tempted to give this a go myself... B) I've never been on a track day and it sounds like a nice one to start with!

Go for it mate. Graham was as good as gold with me even though I've never been anywhere near a track in my life. Driving around a track with loads of other cars to crash into never appealed to me. The fact that this offered timed laps, on a famous bit of track, with no other cars to hit and one-to-one tuition made this a winner for me :)

Its the sort of event I would expect the enthusiats to attract so the likes of TVRs, Elises, modified cars etc

If you read the pistonheads thread the first car to do it was a Hyabusa Westfield B) There are Nobles, NSX's, Elises and VX220's in my pics and already on the leaderboard, how fast do want them :scare:

There are Nobles, NSX's, Elises and VX220's in my pics and already on the leaderboard, how fast do want them :scare:

And these are the ones I would expect to beat a 350z. Even with only half decent drivers you would expect those real track cars to have beaten your time which is 2nd according to the report

There are Nobles, NSX's, Elises and VX220's in my pics and already on the leaderboard, how fast do want them :scare:

And these are the ones I would expect to beat a 350z. Even with only half decent drivers you would expect those real track cars to have beaten your time which is 2nd according to the report

Yes but I am second out two :D Only two people, who have come directly via Piston Heads have done this session. The other cars were there but not participating in the challenge. There is a list posted on my Top Gear Track Day thread with a list of about 15 other people who have done it in the said mentioned cars and all bar 3 or 4 beat me. I did beat an Elise, VX220 and a Subaru if I remember correctly. The leader posted 1:27.99 :scare: