Who's winning the Premiership?

HassanZ

Who's going to win the Premiership?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the Premiership?

• Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal

United played pretty well today, Chelsea just not up to the job I'm afraid, they were lucky only to lose 2-1. Can't stand Fergie, horrible man, but you have to take your hat off to him, the sooner he retires the better :lol:

Pete

United played pretty well today, Chelsea just not up to the job I'm afraid, they were lucky only to lose 2-1. Can't stand Fergie, horrible man, but you have to take your hat off to him, the sooner he retires the better :lol:

Pete

HAHA :lol::lol: Why does everybody hate him!?

Yep they should have lost by way more!

I reckon if Man Utd win the Champions League (which honestly I doubt), this would be the perfect time for Fergie to leave and become a back room member of staff like Sir Bobby. His objective was to 'knock Liverpool of their perch' and he has done just that, this would be the perfect time to leave on a high...

Who would have ever thought many years ago that Fergie's statement was actually meant and would be achieved? People must have laughed at him at the time due to the success and dominance of Liverpool then.

Can anybody get hold of tickets for the B'burn game by any chance?

i can usually get up to 6 but that means sitting in the with the rovers fans :p , also its probably close to being sold out by now

LOL better than nothing hey...

How much do they cost you?

Might end up being rushed by a 1,000 Rovers fans, but that'll be worth it!

Can anybody get hold of tickets for the B'burn game by any chance?

i can usually get up to 6 but that means sitting in the with the rovers fans :p , also its probably close to being sold out by now

LOL better than nothing hey...

How much do they cost you?

Might end up being rushed by a 1,000 Rovers fans, but that'll be worth it!

i think there a gold rated game so £28. if you give the ticket office a tinkle tomorrow they might be able to sort you out.

perks of supporting a small town team. no waiting lists or memberships :#1:

i can post you my old rovers shirt if you want to blend in :p its got SAVAGE on the back but its all good ;)

Pete

HAHA :lol::lol: Why does everybody hate him!?

Yep they should have lost by way more!

Who would have ever thought many years ago that Fergie's statement was actually meant and would be achieved? People must have laughed at him at the time due to the success and dominance of Liverpool then.

I never laughed at him because United should have dominated from the 60's onwards, they just needed a decent manager. They've always been a glamour club and the best supported club in the country to my knowledge which goes back to The 50's. The fact that Liverpool were the top team for so long was actually something of a miracle considering the club was almost bankrupt after 10 years in the old second division and they had little support outside of the Merseyside area. Just as Arsenal in the 30's, Leeds in the 60's and Liverpool in the 70's and 80's, ManU's dominance will eventually end, the problem is that the Club I see most likely to end it will probably be Man City and I doubt that any club not in the current Top 6 will win the Premiership in the next 25 years.

A lot of people hate Fergie because he's ManU's manager but to me I don't like his childish attitude towards The BBC, he's a bad loser and even worse, a bad winner. Great manager for sure, but as a person he just not in the same league as his fellow Scots Bill Shankly and Mat Busby :)

Pete

fair play to united they deserved the title,

but I cannot wait to hear fergie bitching about Barcelona surrounding the ref and intimidating him into making a decision against them,

not that I'm bitter or nothing :dry:

fair play to united they deserved the title,

but I cannot wait to hear fergie bitching about Barcelona surrounding the ref and intimidating him into making a decision against them,

not that I'm bitter or nothing :dry:

Did you hear...Ferguson for the first time said GOOD things about a referee (Howard Webb) prior to the Chelsea game and HE GOT CHARGED BY FIFA!!

If he is asking for trouble then I guess he will do this again prior to the Barca match

A lot of people hate Fergie because he's ManU's manager but to me I don't like his childish attitude towards The BBC, he's a bad loser and even worse, a bad winner. Great manager for sure, but as a person he just not in the same league as his fellow Scots Bill Shankly and Mat Busby :)

Pete

I love the guy...........anyone who systematically ruins the records of that 'orrible Red stain down the road from the School of Science is a top fella in my book :p

..........that fat, bearded, granny knacking, tossbag Rooney is excluded from that rule of course.