Advice please.............Updated

glrnet

UPDATE

Well today, I had my anti roll bars fitted and what a difference!!! :drive1:yahoo: The car feels much more solid and confident in corners with no detriment to the overall ride quality at all, turning in is now superb and somehow feels more accurate. I've had both the front and the rear set at the intermediate setting and this seems ideal for road use as far as I can tell so far, It was suggested that I may experience slight understeer (which can be adjusted out) but this was not the case. I've also found that I can push the car a lot harder before the TC activates in tight bends. All in all money well spent IMHO. :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks to Mark at Abbey as usual for a cracking deal :thumbs:

I'm considering installing a "short shift" and anti roll bars (Eibach or Stillen probably but am open to suggestions) on my 54 GT Coupe but I won't be doing any other mods! :lol::lol:

I'd appreciate feed back from any one who has done either of these mods and if so which make of products did you use, and most important were you happy or not so happy with your choice? I don't intend to go tracking although I do have a "one on one" day at CAT Driver Training to book and want to make the most of it and at the same time give me some benefit for normal road use. I have a Milltek exhaust fitted so will the sway bars be ok for clearance with this as the only info I can find refers to stock exhaust?

Thanks for looking and thanks for your help :thumbs::)

Bennett loves his short shifter and I've also been tempted, I believe when the engine is cold it's a bit notchy than normal but once warm is fine. Maybe Tarmac could sort out a group buy? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet, just got married and back from honeymoon so funds are a bit tight at the moment :scare: so they will have to wait. This will also allow me to assess the current set up more thoroughly and make a decision then :)

Did you go with uprated drop links?

Not yet, just got married and back from honeymoon so funds are a bit tight at the moment :scare: so they will have to wait. This will also allow me to assess the current set up more thoroughly and make a decision then :)

And now you have some round thingies on the list too ;)

:scare::lol::lol:

And now you have some round thingies on the list too ;)