Thieving little Scroates!!!

Jed

Sprayed my Engine cover to match car. Purple viper stripe down middle with white pin stripe. thought ide leave it to dry in the sun on the patio table on the drive after laquering it. went to the loo, came back n its gone :scare: !!!! Thieving little B%star@s :rant:

Ive put a thread on for another if anyones got one?

Just got back of my hols yesterday so will post pics of the car soon minus engine bay at moment till its finished.

Seriously??? What on earth is some random going to do with an engine cover!! They probably don't even know what it is!!!

:rant:

just spoke to a lady cross rd n it was a scroat on a bike. he's nicked my new oil cap too. just been for a drive around but cant see the little fecker! :rant:

what a dirty little scrote bag!! :angry:

im not condoning violence but when you find him... :boxing::bang:

Good luck...

violence!! :scare: do i look like the violent type? (the mrs on the Left)

263.jpg

Actually now i come to think of it i think I would like you to pass on a message to that twonk who you got the exhaust off......preferably when your holding him upside down by the ankle!

Actually now i come to think of it i think I would like you to pass on a message to that twonk who you got the exhaust off......preferably when your holding him upside down by the ankle!

after its in my possession ide already thought im gunna say something.

ive got his name, tel, Home addy n ill take pics,etc n a letter stating ide bought it under the false description that he had bought it legit for hi use. also got copies of 4 mails via ebay for you.

I was thinking something more along the lines of him being hogtied and dragged behind a chopper for 20 miles or so 'Sons of Anarchy' style but I'll settle for your plan ;):lol:

a SAMCRO fan! :thumbs: what series you watched upto?