Was bored so did my first ever attempt at claying

eck1

Pretty much had nothing to do when i finished work today so since attaining new wheels from Hugh :yahoo: i thought id have a go at giving the car a quick clay and such, heres the results;

brum4.jpg

brum3.jpg

brum2-1.jpg

brum.jpg

Bad photos as my phone was playing up and there wasnt allot of light left, but i think it looks decient for an hours work.

Good result for only an hour, the wheels from Hugh look great :thumbs:

Yes they do look the business has so many comments about them since sunday

:snack: amazing what that colour shows up after a good clay... what wax did you put on?

Its not actually waxed, was just a wash and a clay... slacking on my part there

• 4 weeks later...
looks pretty well on the sunset, like the height of your ride. Would want it to be more dip front though and higher rear :teeth::teeth:

id love to go a bit lower but any more and speed bumps will be impossible! :rant: there pretty harsh at the moment lol, but i do think its sitting very well :yahoo::yahoo:

looks pretty well on the sunset, like the height of your ride. Would want it to be more dip front though and higher rear :teeth::teeth:

id love to go a bit lower but any more and speed bumps will be impossible! :rant: there pretty harsh at the moment lol, but i do think its sitting very well :yahoo::yahoo:

why not increase it rear then? I like the progressive look B)