Ming at WORK UPDATED

Emperor Ming

I don't care - I might be a million years old but I've just been told today I'm fancied by a 16 year old boy so I can't be too wrinkly! :p

(by the way, I do think that's gross by the way and as he only has a moped and is still at school i think I'll give it a miss.........)

I've got a Zed! :D:p;)

No way..... :scare: That is sooooo cool! :thumbs:

H5 - the coolest kid in school!

PS - I'm quite a catch! ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care - I might be a million years old but I've just been told today I'm fancied by a 16 year old boy so I can't be too wrinkly! :p

(by the way, I do think that's gross by the way and as he only has a moped and is still at school i think I'll give it a miss.........)

No way..... :scare: That is sooooo cool! :thumbs:

H5 - the coolest kid in school!

PS - I'm quite a catch! ;)

:lol:B)

My cars faster than yours :p:blush:

My bike will do 0-60 (marginally) quicker than your car :boxing:

My bike will do 0-60 (marginally) quicker than your car :boxing:

:lol: Sarnie, no answer to that.

Chris, you may be quicker in a straight line, wait for the curves!! ;):p

Hi Guys - and Nixy ;) - LOL

The cocaine press guy is now tucked away in his little 'dingly dell' at Doncatraz awaiting sentence having copped an early plea, and the green fingered Chinese horticulturalist was interviewed at length the next day and talked 'bollox'. We remanded him to court and he too now occupies a little square of concrete at her majesties pleasure.

Further goods news today is that he is an illegal (we already new that!) and CPS and customs have decided that he is an exportable product :yahoo: This means conviction then deportation.

Cheapest option all round I say!

Yesterday was a crap day but today was much better!!

Ming the Happy

Hurray for the system actually working properly.

Good work dude, there needs to be more people like you out there

Unfortunately I think it's the system and law not backing the people up....

Good work Ming! :thumbs:

Further goods news today is that he is an illegal (we already new that!) and CPS and customs have decided that he is an exportable product :yahoo: This means conviction then deportation.

Lets hope they dont loose him after all your good work ;)